Burden video?

@Carta's: I don't know, it looks more subtle and mysterious to me.

And there are also good videos feat. lesbians like Akercocke's Axiom. :headbang:

why cant videos just be the band playing? in flame's newest video is actually good, there's no side story that has nothing to do with the song.

Ok... I'm not judging the video yet, but atleast Mike seemed to like it... Let's see what happens.

seems to me that Mike just likes an eerie video ... nothing profound or special, just a bit spooky and gothiclike ... it's pretty what he goes for in his music as well, without too much thought behind it

What is your idea of a good music video?

theoretically, the exact opposite of opeth videos. in specific, i enjoy music videos that don't feel the need to resort to ugly goth lesbos to sell a single to teenage "metalheads". let the music tell the story, not the music video.

theoretically, the exact opposite of opeth videos. in specific, i enjoy music videos that don't feel the need to resort to ugly goth lesbos to sell a single to teenage "metalheads". let the music tell the story, not the music video.

You mean like having a black screen and just the music over it?

Opeth Video EXCLUSIVE! Be the first to check out the new video for "Burden."

Got a copy of Opeth's latest masterpiece Watershed? Throw it into your computer and register for OpenDisc if you haven't already to view the band's latest video for "Burden." The video goes live on TUESDAY, 11/4 at 11am EST for 24-hours.

Damnit! I don't have my copy of Watershed with me at the moment... this sucks. Could I still watch it?

How do I register for OpenDisc? I thought there was something on the CD but I only see the tracks. (Windows Vista, Watershed SE)

I just saw it... Great video, really fits with the song's mood.

The song's not that axed, only the piano intro was cut and it ends with fade out, other than that it's untouched.

Besides they all look great in the vid, Per's beard rocks :rofl: