Burn that witch!

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
What the hell is going on here?

@Roxx I heard you were victim to a prank call... true?

yes, after the party, how do you know that?!

She used her psychic gypsy 6th sense thing

Something hit me when I saw your post. It triggered one of those psychic vision things. For some reason the picture flashed something about the end of the night ending in a comedic prank of some sort.

It's maybe you with your friends who did that.. Or because of my IP. My cell is connected with my msn. If you have a good psychic vision thing, can you say where the person come from and what did (he or she said) and if he or she was a boy/girl..?

Nope. I spent the day and night with my family and passed out at 10pm because I hadn't slept the night before. I wouldn't use my long distance for a prank like that, anyway. I've got better victims lined up.

I'm not a techie and like I said I was passed out after a day with the family. I'm not sure if it was a boy or girl. I think it was maybe a group of people present, cause that's obviously when a prank would take place. I'm leaning more towards a guy.

Um... no idea what they said. I think they're from the US somewhere. I'm thinking Northern East Coast. Maryland/Delaware area or north.

He had a weird accent..

Logically, NOBODY can know that I got a prank call... Shannon knew it because she knows Who did that. It's maybe Joe.. He hates me now and I don't know why.

superpowers can't work through the internet XD

people who does prank call don't have a life and do nothing of their saturday night...

Logically, NOBODY can know that I got a prank call... Shannon knew it because she knows Who did that. It's maybe Joe.. He hates me now and I don't know why.

people who does prank call don't have a life and do nothing of their saturday night...

:lol: I don't hate you wtf? And also, I think it was Shannon and Brandon because Brandon is the only dude I know from here who knows the both of you, although Brandon is on tour right now (I'm going to see him a little bit actually) so ionna :s

who si brandon..? the narcissic dude with pale brown hair? I don't think that it's him.. because the guy had an accent (that nobody can imitate).. and said he came from India or something..

I don't use logic and/or emotion for everything, as you geniuses should know by now. I don't know who did it. Superpowers can't work through the internet? What's your source?
:lol: I don't hate you wtf? And also, I think it was Shannon and Brandon because Brandon is the only dude I know from here who knows the both of you, although Brandon is on tour right now (I'm going to see him a little bit actually) so ionna :s
Actually, I haven't talked to Brandon in months. Seriously.

You need, at least to see the person in real to know what happened to him/her or will happen to him/her... We need a real contact. Just by the fact that you asked me a source..it means that you are in the game.

You need, at least to see the person in real to know what happened to him/her or will happen to him/her... We need a real contact. Just by the fact that you asked me a source..it means that you are in the game.
Nah, I'm sure there have been plenty of instances where someone can tell by a voice, and def by looking at a pic... which is what I got. I wouldn't have picked up anything if I hadn't seen that pic you posted. The pic itself didn't show me anything but it was the channel.
I asked for a source because in general I don't like when people assume. That applies to everything. I don't take part in these games. I have friendships and real world relationships to play with. I don't need to construct twisted mind puzzles on the internet. Really, I love doing it but it's not satisfying here.

edit: I must say, the "superpowers" label is so... comic book :lol:. It's a 6th sense. Not magic or a superhuman force.