Burrito. The Art of Destruction

Krigloch the Furious

Pants full of poo
Dec 10, 2003
Springfield, IL
I came home lastnight and ate a massive burrito, watched Grandmas Boy and went to sleep. but I didnt go to sleep, I layed there feeling like shit. I ate way too much burrito, went upstairs to take a shit, hoping to relieve some pressure but no. came back downstairs and tried to sleep. nope aint happening. went back upstairs to shit, dropped off a mean load and puked the whole fucking burrito up. I had maybe 4 oz of water while I was eating the burrito so it was basically pure burrito coming from my stomach, then esophagus, then flying out of my mouth in a spray that was exactly like Spread from Contra. It was fucking gross!!!!!!!!!!!
I filled up this little gallon icecream container. It was like I was staring right back at the burrito.
ok, say you eat a burrito, but dont swallow it. you save said chunks in something that can hold a massive burrito. THATS WAS IT FUCKING LOOKED LIKE!
so I clean up, tears in my eyes, burrito chunks in my nose, and shit on my ass. look in the mirror and my whole face was red as fuck! popped blood vessels galore, not good. I wake up at noon and go to the mirror to see the carnage, my face still looks horrible. good news.

rating_5.gif