Drinking booze on an empty stomach.

I had a few beers after class, as per the usual friday festivities, and as usual, they wiped me out, I come home, have a nap at 6pm, wake up at 11pm.

hell yeah

'sup Møøse?

Dude I totally listened to that Coil album several times, pretty rad shit. I'm having a brainfart but have you checked out The Legendary Pink Dots? If not, you should. Sen~or Dick Satchloin is gay for them, and I perfectly understand why.

yeah, I should do so.

ONE DAYYYY

I've actually been trying to cut back on my music purchases lately. Right now is the first time that I haven't been expecting some CD(s) in the mail for a long time (besides this package that was basically seems to have been lost in the mail, TWICE, nevertheless I won't be ordering from those guys again)

but if I can get mp3s, that would be like, fancy like a nancy.

Dude that song BLOWS but the rest of the album is VERY good, seriously. Right now I'm on Kickin' Chicken + Coke. I normally dislike upper + downer, but eh, it's Friday and I haven't drank anything in a week.
MajestikMøøse;5563918 said:
yeah, I should do so.

ONE DAYYYY

I've actually been trying to cut back on my music purchases lately. Right now is the first time that I haven't been expecting some CD(s) in the mail for a long time (besides this package that was basically seems to have been lost in the mail, TWICE, nevertheless I won't be ordering from those guys again)

but if I can get mp3s, that would be like, fancy like a nancy.
Can't say I blame you, I've been pretty good for awhile now, other than a short black metal binge a few months ago I've only done the sporadic stoner and/or Zappa and/or ISIS and/or Allman Bros... shit nevermind, I've bought a fuckton of CDs lately. Whoops!

http://download.yousendit.com/E3341E975576D5B9
http://download.yousendit.com/A19B01F6495FD70B

Oh yeah, you know I tried to talk to that Triarii dude on Myspork and he always ignores me, haha. Guess I'm not cool enough to be his Friend©.

lolz

I am expecting my DVD of Eraserhead in any day now. We got a parcel card in today and I thought that it would be it, but instead it was my sister's printer ink. Goddammit. I want to watch the lady in the radiator.

haha, this is how I got drunk for my first time. All I ate that day was half a cold bacon & egg McMuffin from the night before. Then we tapped into 2 bottles of vodka and a mickey of royal reserve. I think there are still stains on that deck from my puke. Good thing it wasn't ours :p

I'm abstaining from Alcohol for atleast 2 months. I went from social drinker, to craving a drink every couple days or so.

Straight Edgeeeeee :throws on minor threat:

:ears bleed, cd player goes in dumpster:

woman: "he's fine, just sitting at home alone drinking."
woman's sister: "...really? is he going to be okay...? is there something wrong...?"
woman: "oh please, he's got a bunch of basses and books, he'll be fine."

Yeah. She gets me.

boozecubes.jpg

Boozecubes.

i freeze cranbery juice in one of my trays ... then use them with vodka ... great success
plus red cubes, ladies liek to party ... great success again!