Burzum - Belus (aka "Den Hvite Guden") (2010)

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
The new album goes under the title "Den Hvite Guden".

2dm57uu.jpg

You can expect to see "The White God" around March-April (anno 2010), when he traditionally returns from the hidden world of shadows.

Respectfully,
Varg Vikernes

For more info: http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story10.shtml

Im not a fan of this band at all, but guess someone will enjoy this news. Compared to their other coverarts, this looks kinda gay if you ask me, but hope its not the final artwork.:lol:

I kinda doubt that... considering where he went to prison.

But... that's some vargawful art.

1. Nobody anywhere ever said that was supposed to be an album cover.
2. It's already removed from the Burzum page.

That still doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be the cover, or that it's the final version of the cover. And even if it is, there's nothing wrong with the basic idea of it, and all of the gay comments are fucking retarded, but I realize I shouldn't expect anything more. Not just from this forum, but for just about every forum.

That still doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be the cover, or that it's the final version of the cover. And even if it is, there's nothing wrong with the basic idea of it, and all of the gay comments are fucking retarded, but I realize I shouldn't expect anything more. Not just from this forum, but for just about every forum.

Well, the fact that its in the discography definitely implies that its going to be the cover. I don't care what the idea behind it is, but to me, it just looks poorly done.