Burzum - Belus (aka "Den Hvite Guden") (2010)

Varg's comments about "black metallers" are horribly stupid, but all this shit about the artwork is beyond retarded. It would be really cool if people actually had interesting things to say, beyond the obvious dumb jokes.

Varg's comments about "black metallers" are horribly stupid, but all this shit about the artwork is beyond retarded. It would be really cool if people actually had interesting things to say, beyond the obvious dumb jokes.
The cool thing now in black metal is to bash the black metal scene. It's kind of tiresome but it's Varg so it's not as irksome as when some worthless band tries to establish its authenticity by saying how much nowadays black metal sucks.

Varg's politics aside, he's an artist and a true artist is bound to be eccentric: the madness is part of the beauty they create.

Let him say what he likes, as a dark person myself I couldn't care less. Personally I think it sounds like an interesting cultural excursion, and his music owns anyway. Bring it on I say.

That still doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be the cover, or that it's the final version of the cover. And even if it is, there's nothing wrong with the basic idea of it, and all of the gay comments are fucking retarded, but I realize I shouldn't expect anything more. Not just from this forum, but for just about every forum.

Only decent post of this thread.

NEWBURZUMLP.jpg

burzum.jpg

5285155.jpg

If I weren't such a strong peronality, I would have already commited a suicide because of this fucking thread. You're all fucking faggots, I fucking hate you. It's like

THREAD (about Varg being a pretentious faggot all over again 16 years after)
GAY JOKES
GAY JOKES
nothing
GAY JOKES
DODENS BEING PRETENTIOUS ACTING PSEUDOCLEVER
GAY JOKES
nothing
GAY JOKES
SOMEONE OTHER TRYING TO BE LIKE MATT
GAY JOKES
GAY JOKES
nothing
and now, a surprise!
TWO GAY JOKES IN A ONE POST
some stupid ass GAY FUCKING JOKE FUCKING photo collages
nothing

thank you UM, you really are a fucking stupid gay faggot bunch of guys.

Apparently making gay jokes is not in anymore?

But calling people who make gay jokes, faggots, is..

BTW I have no idea how to structure that sentence properly, can someone who has a wooden log shoved up their ass please correct it for me?