English translations.

Fra Verdenstreet- From The World Tree
Jeg Faller- I Am Falling
Valen- Fallen
Vanvidd- Madness
Enhver Til Sitt- Each Man To His Own, meaning "Each Man Gets What He Deserves"
Budstikken- The Message
Til Hel Og Tilbake Igjen- To Hel And Back Again

I'm excited as fuck, Burzum's quite possibly my favorite band, and Belus was outstanding. This will more than likely be great.

That cover is odd as fuck though. Not a big grievance, but a bit taken aback to find it's real.

I love the art too... just the use of fucking Times New Roman font lolololololol that I find really... aesthetically unpleasing.

I'm still not sure this is a legitimate Burzum release. It look pretty fake to me, the Burzum logo, the album cover etc... And yet it is still not confirmed on his website. It is just a leaked news spread on the forums.
In Varg's writings on his website (in the "Logos" section) he claimed that he initially wanted to use a simple font like Arial for Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf '(probably to add to the minimalistic aspect of the albums), but for some reason decided to continue with the old gothic font he usually uses. Maybe that idea has reoccured to him....but whatever, it's confirmed!

I'm so fucking psyched and will buy this from Plastichead (hopefully on a gatefold vinyl :p) once it is available.

I'm excited as fuck, Burzum's quite possibly my favorite band, and Belus was outstanding. This will more than likely be great.

That cover is odd as fuck though. Not a big grievance, but a bit taken aback to find it's real.

Remember the leaked art for Belus? He was originally going with that and then changed his mind before releasing, he might do that again.

The cover made me chuckle a bit. A well known black metal artist making an album like that, haha

Still looking forward to it a lot

Remember the leaked art for Belus? He was originally going with that and then changed his mind before releasing, he might do that again.

The original "leaked" art was a placeholder image created by the webmaster that had nothing to do with Varg.