Bus Weeze - Venlo - reservation required?

Lol I can't make any sense of that site either.

If I were you, I'd just go in hoping that it doesn't require a reservation, but write down the phonenumber just in case :)

What a shitty website :) Oh well, I think we'll stick to taxi anyway, cheaper as there is three of us and it'll take us straight to the Kastel... Thanks guys!

Wojtekk
We've paid 45euro one way with Vogt Taxi when pre-ordering.
(cheapest offer from 3 asked, most expensive was 75 euro and 60 for the middle one as I recall and that was 2007(and 2006)).
And 45euro on the return trip to Weeze airport. The fastest ride was about 35-40min.

The transfer to Kasteel De Berckt cost 45,00 € one way. The journey takes 45 min. I'm looking forward hearing from you.
Kind regards
Torsten

Taxi Vogt
Alte Heerstraße 33
47623 Kevelaer
+ 49 (0) 28 32 / 21 21 phone
+ 49 (0) 28 32 / 44 08 fax
+ 49 (0) 171 / 12 87 486 cellphone
t.vogt@taxi-vogt.de mail

Their prices went a bit up since, and now it's 55 but it's still pretty good considering that we won't need to care about buses and waiting in Venlo. Thanks Russ :)

We paid 100euro last year from Eindhoven one way.
Similar price for a car rental, you might check that up.
Some other Swedes rented a car at Weeze(because one has a wheelchair) I think they said it was about 100euro for a car fri - mon

the trainticket (one way) is normally 22 euro something, we can get you over from Roermond to Amsterdam Central for 13,70. Discount is cos the lot of us have student public transportation cards and can take 4 people along for discount. Bus to the trainstation is a whopping 4 euros or so :p

Your roommate from the castle, jaime, will be coming back with us too :) It'll be a little Progpower Europe Travel afterparty :p

oh you ROCK! :D can I pay you Friday? yay road trip! Aussies LOVE road trips! *hi five*

so...I'll be in the famous flying pig for 4 nights, I haven't been this excited since Mikael Akerfeldt said sexual things on stage!

there's three flying pigs in amsterdam, isn't there? :p

If you're traveling from Amsterdam to Baarlo on friday, feel free to join us on the trip there as well! The more the merrier! We're leaving with the 12:07 train from track 5 at Central Station! :p

As for paying me, you'll just be buying a discount ticket from the ticket machine, thats it :p No need to pay me anything.

Edit: never mind, I remembered you were in Germany till you went over to Baarlo, hitching a ride from the germans, right?

She's coming along with us from Munich. Be nice to her or our wrath will be after you! :heh:

If you're traveling from Amsterdam to Baarlo on friday, feel free to join us on the trip there as well! The more the merrier! We're leaving with the 12:07 train from track 5 at Central Station! :p

You can count me and the redhaired poodle in for the train of 12:07 :)