Bush and Bin Laden

E V I L

Sangfroid Affectations
Sep 2, 2001
Imminence
Visit site
Bin Laden in his own words

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is his messenger. There is America, hit by God in one of its softest spots. Its greatest buildings were destroyed, thank God for that. There is America, full of fear from its north to its south, from its west to its east. Thank God for that.

What America is tasting now is something insignificant compared to what we have tasted for scores of years. Our nation (the Islamic world) has been tasting this humiliation and this degradation for more than 80 years. Its sons are killed, its blood is shed, its sanctuaries are attacked, and no one hears and no one heeds.

When God blessed one of the groups of Islam, vanguards of Islam, they destroyed America. I pray to God to elevate their status and bless them.

Millions of innocent children are being killed as I speak. They are being killed in Iraq without committing any sins, and we don't hear condemnation or a fatwa (religious decree) from the rulers. In these days, Israeli tanks infest Palestine - in Jenin, Ramallah, Rafah, Beit Jalla, and other places in the land of Islam, and we don't hear anyone raising his voice or moving a limb.

When the sword comes down (on America), after 80 years, hypocrisy rears its ugly head. They deplore and they lament for those killers, who have abused the blood, honor and sanctuaries of Muslims. The least that can be said about those people is that they are debauched. They have followed injustice. They supported the butcher over the victim, the oppressor over the innocent child. May God show them His wrath and give them what they deserve.

I say that the situation is clear and obvious. After this event, after the senior officials have spoken in America, starting with the head of infidels worldwide, Bush, and those with him. They have come out in force with their men and have turned even the countries that belong to Islam to this treachery, and they want to wag their tail at God, to fight Islam, to suppress people in the name of terrorism.

When people at the ends of the earth, Japan, were killed by their hundreds of thousands, young and old, it was not considered a war crime, it is something that has justification. Millions of children in Iraq is something that has justification. But when they lose dozens of people in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam (capitals of Kenya and Tanzania, where U.S. embassies were bombed in 1998), Iraq was struck and Afghanistan was struck. Hypocrisy stood in force behind the head of infidels worldwide, behind the cowards of this age, America and those who are with it.

These events have divided the whole world into two sides. The side of believers and the side of infidels, may God keep you away from them. Every Muslim has to rush to make his religion victorious. The winds of faith have come. The winds of change have come to eradicate oppression from the island of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

To America, I say only a few words to it and its people. I swear by God, who has elevated the skies without pillars, neither America nor the people who live in it will dream of security before we live it in Palestine, and not before all the infidel armies leave the land of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

God is great, may pride be with Islam. May peace and God's mercy be upon you.

Dubya Bush (not in his own words):

On my orders, the United States military has begun strikes against al-Qaida terrorist training camps and military installations of the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

These carefully targeted actions are designed to disrupt the use of Afghanistan as a terrorist base of operations and to attack the military capability of the Taliban regime.

We are joined in this operation by our staunch friend, Great Britain. Other close friends, including Canada, Australia, Germany and France, have pledged forces as the operation unfolds.

More than 40 countries in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and across Asia have granted air transit or landing rights. Many more have shared intelligence. We are supported by the collective will of the world.

More than two weeks ago, I gave Taliban leaders a series of clear and specific demands: Close terrorist training camps. Hand over leaders of the al-Qaida network, and return all foreign nationals, including American citizens unjustly detained in our country.

None of these demands were met. And now, the Taliban will pay a price.

By destroying camps and disrupting communications, we will make it more difficult for the terror network to train new recruits and coordinate their evil plans.

Initially, the terrorists may burrow deeper into caves and other entrenched hiding places. Our military action is also designed to clear the way for sustained, comprehensive and relentless operations to drive them out and bring them to justice.

At the same time, the oppressed people of Afghanistan will know the generosity of America and our allies. As we strike military targets, we will also drop food, medicine and supplies to the starving and suffering men and women and children of Afghanistan.

The United States of America is a friend to the Afghan people, and we are the friends of almost a billion worldwide who practice the Islamic faith.

The United States of America is an enemy of those who aid terrorists and of the barbaric criminals who profane a great religion by committing murder in its name.

This military action is a part of our campaign against terrorism, another front in a war that has already been joined through diplomacy, intelligence, the freezing of financial assets and the arrests of known terrorists by law enforcement agents in 38 countries.

Given the nature and reach of our enemies, we will win this conflict by the patient accumulation of successes, by meeting a series of challenges with determination and will and purpose.

Today we focus on Afghanistan, but the battle is broader. Every nation has a choice to make. In this conflict, there is no neutral ground. If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocence, they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril.

I'm speaking to you today from the Treaty Room of the White House, a place where American presidents have worked for peace.

We're a peaceful nation. Yet, as we have learned, so suddenly and so tragically, there can be no peace in a world of sudden terror. In the face of today's new threat, the only way to pursue peace is to pursue those who threaten it.

We did not ask for this mission, but we will fulfill it.

The name of today's military operation is Enduring Freedom. We defend not only our precious freedoms, but also the freedom of people everywhere to live and raise their children free from fear.

I know many Americans feel fear today. And our government is taking strong precautions. All law enforcement and intelligence agencies are working aggressively around America, around the world and around the clock.

At my request, many governors have activated the National Guard to strengthen airport security. We have called up reserves to reinforce our military capability and strengthen the protection of our homeland.

In the months ahead, our patience will be one of our strengths -- patience with the long waits that will result from tighter security, patience and understanding that it will take time to achieve our goals, patience in all the sacrifices that may come.

Today, those sacrifices are being made by members of our armed forces who now defend us so far from home, and by their proud and worried families.

A commander in chief sends America's sons and daughters into battle in a foreign land only after the greatest care and a lot of prayer.

We ask a lot of those who wear our uniform. We ask them to leave their loved ones, to travel great distances, to risk injury, even to be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice of their lives.

They are dedicated. They are honorable. They represent the best of our country, and we are grateful.

To all the men and women in our military, every sailor, every soldier, every airman, every Coast Guardsman, every Marine, I say this: Your mission is defined. The objectives are clear. Your goal is just. You have my full confidence, and you will have every tool you need to carry out your duty.

I recently received a touching letter that says a lot about the state of America in these difficult times, a letter from a fourth grade girl with a father in the military.

"As much as I don't want my dad to fight," she wrote, "I'm willing to give him to you."

This is a precious gift. The greatest she could give. This young girl knows what America is all about.

Since September 11, an entire generation of young Americans has gained new understanding of the value of freedom and its cost and duty and its sacrifice.

The battle is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and freedom will prevail.

Thank you. May God continue to bless America.

any thoughts?

Here's a few of mine

I don't like Bush. I don't like any of speeches he gives, and the manner with which he gives them. But this address he delivered admirably. His speech makers (he of course doesn't write his own speeches) finally got their business honed to a science, crafting words that are better than what dubya could ever lip himself, but somehow in the vincinity of dubyaness- so it sounds natural to him and suits his personality well.

It seems the primary issue centers on US involvement in the Middle East and particularly Israel.

Palestinians hold that america is policing and callously supporting the jews and are deaf to the plights of their own people, which I agree with with all my soul.

There's something troubling about how quick America had jumped on the side of the jews and against the side of the "colored people" of the world. There has been a one-sidedness to US policy appertaining to Israel, and it's reflected very clearly in all the rhetoric and grievances that are voiced by muslims and palestinians themselves, and it's in rhetoric of the senators (for instance Charles Schumer (??) of New york) and in Congress.

An ulterior way of viewing the trouble that's been brewing in the middle east and, now, the world, is not via the terms of culture and life style (ie., the american way of life vs otherwise); it's not even religion (my god vs your god). This war seems, notwithstanding everything else, to be a racial one. US (that's us and U.S.) who almost blindly support the white arabs (jews) vs, those who are and have been oppressed by a white regime (usa) who is callous and grossly un-self-critical towards its own actions in the middle east (Laden: " no one hears and no one heeds. ")

Any thoughts?

For the record I'm against racisim of any kind. But I definitely don't support our pro-israel in the middle east. I've done some research on this and it seems that whether israel is holy to any of all three of the religions (christendom, islam, judaism) is highly debatable and deconstructibile. And I wonder why jews and muslims view it so precious.

Originally posted by E V I L
Dubya Bush (not in his own words)

:lol: How true. I agree with you say about Bush, the rest I'm not so sure. How is America supporting the jews? (please enlighten me as I'm sure I've missed something). How do u think this is a racial war? Even tho I don't agree with the strikes, I can still see they have a legitimate (questionably) reason to do so. Get goor old Tony Blairs speech up and at least you'll see that he is in no way being racists. He spelled out very clearly that this was in no way against other races, civilian casualties would be minimized, and Islam is a peacefull religion for the most part. Now, while I still don't like him, I think he's handling this a lot better than George Bush!

The Media feel you all with lies!!!,
what do you think the arabics are,
They ARE Beasts,
i live in israel in a city called acco which is combined with jews and arabics,
let me tell you something about Muslems,
90% of them are pure garbage,
if anyone of you here in this forum was walking in the old city of acco where all the arabics live,you wouldent survive an hour there..
israeli people fight's back...
it does not start the fight,and this is not a racial war...
we have no intensions of destroying the arabics,or keep them away from israel,we just Want PEACE.....you see..
arabics are the one that throw stones at soldiers,
that blow up clubs/resturants/buses/
Rape and kill young jewish girls,attack old jewish citizens in the streets...
DID YOU KNOW THAT!?!! DID YOU?

MUSLEMS ARE SCUM BAGS....
how can you not understand this after the 11 of septmeber..

ARE YOU SO BLIND?@

Originally posted by shroud of false
They ARE Beasts,
if anyone of you here in this forum was walking in the old city of acco where all the arabics live,you wouldent survive an hour there..
we have no intensions of destroying the arabics,or keep them away from israel,we just Want PEACE.....you see..

ARE YOU SO BLIND?@

:eek: :tickled:

You do understand your nation is a UN created nation right? You do understand how this has effected the native palestinians there right? You do understand how these people are oppressed today, how they live in "slums' and have been subordinated from what was there own land right?

Examine your own language. I understand you're grieved and that you live in the thick of the heat there. But it's typical of any non-self-critical person to talk of other groups of people as "beasts" or "barbarians" or "sub-human," while at the same time conveniently ignoring the greater context and cause of all these horrible things, the fact that the jews have the power there and the fact that more palestinians have been killed in the last few months than jews have. The trouble with your wanting "peace" is that you want it in your own self-serving terms. It's this injustice and the greivance therefrom that make muslims bitter in the first place.

Israel and everything that's been happening in my mind has moved far beyond the concepts of good and evil, justice and entitlement. It has been reduced to a tu-quo-que intercourse of war, a crudely tribalistic embattlement of "your people" vs. "my poeple" without regard for justice, and equity.

I have always been for everything that is occurring NOW. I'm for the actions of my govenrment in striking against Bin laden and the Taliban. "Now" is the operative word. But there is a cause and a reason why there is so much tension in the middle east in the first place and why America is so hotly targeted by terrorists, and this reason is manifest in the kind of biased language that you have exhibited in teh above.

My concern is that there has been this "one-sideness," this almost willfully malevolent and dishonest *neglect* of justice and truth and I contextualize this neglect in sociological terms. I view the tension, our pro-jew involvment in the israel and so on in terms of race, of *a* people looking after and supporting A people against other people, of white nations supporting the white arabs at the careless neglect of 1) other people 2) justice 3) compassion and empathy. All I see is a bunch of people "looking after their own" engaged in a very crude and vulgar tribalism, of "you kill one of my own, i'll kill 5 or your own" That is the point of this thread, that is the point of my own grievance ( i dislike our involvment in israel) AND that is why americans (united states) find ourselves in this mess in the first place.

Terrorists have to be eliminated, justice has to be effected, and the organizations that support them destroyed. I hope this is clear. I'm not anti-american etc (my other posts can attest to this) But there is a problem here, some problem here, and some degradation of principles proper to a nation as great as the united states that have been ignored. And it makes me think......what if all this is unneccesary? what if we start implementing a keen eye for justice, a passion for truth that is not biased by self-interests and indifferences caused by differences of race?

The sad truth is america and others will continue to be blind. Legislators and executives in our government are slaves to public opinion and the jewish vote. People gasp in shock at the very idea of "jews losing their holy land" and will ostracize any politician brave enough to think differently. So your bias there in israel has its roots here in the democratic process, where this bias perpetuates itself.

(shit! I get too melodramatic on this board )

Listen,i will never understand your position in this matter,
and you will never understand mine..
You have to live here to understand,
people have this trend to support the Under-Dog,
And People have this trend to hate jews as well,
i hate israel as well,i hate the israeli people,But i can see whats going on here,This is wrong,
and as far as the un decision 54 years ago,
if you will learn jewish history you will find out that this territory belongs to the jewish people since ever,
read about how the parsian king kicked all the jews away from israel,
what about our WRATH,what about the german people killing 6 million jewish people,and no one giving a shit about it...

i say put them both in a ring and see who wins. and John Prescott can box on behalf of Tony Blair as he has a great left hook;) . actually heres a thought, imagine Bin Laden on the floor and everyone beating him up :lol: , just a thought.

With all due respect, let's cut the shit. It's very easy to pontificate and criticize from your comfy home, showing off your enlightened views and your advanced morality.

How about facing one question that you failed to address in your entire verbose tirade:

What would you do to solve this conflict in the Middle East?

If you understood my post to shroud in the first place you'd understand that I have. (shall i bother correcting you?)

I'm entitled to my own opinions and grievances. I'm also entitled to discuss them. You seem to think that if I talk about soemthing- anything- because I am genuinley concerned about it and disturbed by it, then I have the obligation to single-handedly solve the issue myself. Get fucking real guy! Posting on an Opeth Board does not make me an excutive general.

As far as my previous post is concerned, I identify a problem, do what can to locate and diagnose its source and then I combat it, as much as "venting" and "discussing" have the power to combat problems of this kind. I pretend to have no greater power than this. (though words can be powerful too, if people heed them and change their habits of thinking, living, breathing and being because of them, which by the way is exactly what I'm dealing with)

And also, I'll "pontificate" when i want as much as I want. In this case I haven't. I don't mean to be pretentious, which is relative anyway. I do what comes natural to me. You don't like it? You can suck my dick!

It's clear from the extreme hatred in the Arab world towards Israel that an even partition of the the country would lead to further violence. The deal that was put forward last year at Camp David (95% of the territories and portions of Jerusalem for an Arab state) wasn't good enough. Obviously the only option to the fundamentalist Muslims is to remove all Jews from Israel, preferably in body bags. I haven't heard any other options presented by the Palestinians. So, to go against Israel, you have to be supporting the destruction of that country, because that is the preference of the people you are supporting. You might be asking for a more peaceful resolution of the conflict but now you don't have the Israelis or the Arabs on your side.

.......you should be smacked for this ignorance. You have just caricatured the peace negotiations, which you clearly don't know much about. And you have just demeaned and misrepresented the muslim people, which like "shroud" there above and so many dishonest and blind folk, would turn muslims into murderous beasts and demons. It's this ignorance and mentality that's so much a part of what has lead us to our present situation; it's this IGnoble american trait that I am voicing against because it has become more and more apparent to me the last few days. Do yourself a favor and get educated. check this site out for more info on the camp david peace proposals

Furthermore, the US isn't a "white" nation, only a white person would think that.

You live in New york don't you? I live in the Bronx, and indeed the "brothers" here will agree with me. And besides who do you think runs the government? Simple answer: people. What kind of people. Mostly white. And? Mostly white people who are dependent on jewish votes and a mostly white public aproval. Did you not know this? I hope you know now. I hope the site above helps you get educated about something you know little about, and stop depicting muslims as people who would rather have "ALL JEWS IN BODY BAGS" where reasonable truce is offered. That's extremely irresponsible, and just outright false. (check that site out, you'll how unreasonable the terms were).

So far two people have replied in the negative toward this thread, and both of these people are the kind of idiots that made me start this thread in the first place. Thanks for proving my point.

Originally posted by gotham
Evil,

awesome, you're huffing and puffing and are so angry at me, but you still haven't said how you would solve the problem of the middle east. Oh yeah, I forgot, you're not an "excutive general"....

Am I huffing and puffing? Naw, don't let my penchant for cursing mislead you. I am pretty serene. Though I do consciously choose words and phrases that I shouldn't. (it misleads people and gets them to think that I am angry when I"m not)

oh and by the way, the chief editor and founder of the site you directed me to is named Muhammad Ali Khan. Now before your blood pressure goes up again, I don't know a single thing about Mo Khan. I do recognize that you might be buying into some pro-Palestine propaganda here. I don't know but it is a possibility, so recognize the sources you're directing people to.

The article was prepared by the "palestinian negotiating team" but the fact represented therein are still accurate, and we are seeking to udnerstand why the proposals were refused aren't we?

Here's something more for you to read about the site itself (media monitor):

MMN was established in California, USA, in October 2000 and is destined to become a major platform for serious media contributors and observers from around the globe.

MMN is not sponsored by anyone influential and does this intentionally so that we will not be 'forced' into one opinion or another.

Journalists, editors, writers, photographers, human rights activists, webmasters, poets, columnists, reporters, researchers, analysts, observers, columnists, content providers, media contributors, observers, social scientists and other professionals from around the globe are invited to join Media Monitors Network (MMN) to counter information warfare and fabricated propaganda in the world media and to promote the whole truth, fairness and accuracy in news reporting.

MMN is honored to be supported voluntarily by media contributors such as yourself and has received contributions and/or permissions from many reputable web-sites, editors, newspapers, web-masters to publish their hard earned and quality content on MMN web-site.

Media Monitors Network is destined to become a voluntary movement which will use all channels of communication and all other sources to pursue its mission.

Media Monitors Network would like to expose the truth about black sheeps, propagandists, or crooks disguised as 'journalists' in the noble profession of journalism, who are paid or backed by intelligence agencies, political parties, politicians, bureaucrats, the Official Mafia, or the Disinformation Mafia.

Media Monitors Network would like to set the record straight on important issues that have received slanted press coverage. It will encourage the Press to report the news fairly, accurately and objectively without resorting to bias or partisanship.

well, as my last post on this topic, because this mid east conflict is a black hole for debaters, I am open to reading opposing views and I already know the Camp David peace negotiations were quite flawed, I just found your initial comments to be too one-sided and inaccurate. Difference of opinion....

You've actaully been debating till now? You get dummer by the post. But since you've written your last post. I won't explain.

If you're interested at all, make it a point to *prove to yourself * that *you're* not the one who is "one-sided"

They ARE Beasts,

ARE YOU SO BLIND?@

You obviously have have a biased opinion.

>>You get dummer by the post

Hey shit for brains, you spelled "dumb" wrong, you dum fuck!

Hey gotham we both know who's stupid here and who's not. You don't have to lie. It's alright man. It's ok.

I'm glad however that you found out that "the Camp David peace negotiations were quite flawed"

It seems you've been enlightened since the other post where you write: "The deal that was put forward last year at Camp David (95% of the territories and portions of Jerusalem for an Arab state) wasn't good enough. Obviously the only option to the fundamentalist Muslims is to remove all Jews from Israel, preferably in body bags."

If you knew it was flawed, why would you depict muslims as unreasonable stubborn people who'd rather have jews in body bags? hmmm?

Funny. :tickled:

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel

You obviously have have a biased opinion.

Now listen,
first of all,
from all the people that sorround me,that including freinds,family,
teachers,students,
im how do you say the only pro arabics guy there is..

when i hear people shouting
"death to the arabics",i get very upset,
as i said before im against the killing of any one...
its just that the nature of this Muslem people here is very primitive..
this is my last massage to this discussion,
IM sure in 100% that if all you were israeli citizens,
you would feel deep hatred to the muslem people...
and that is true to each and every one of you!!!
Maybe im biased because i know the truth,
and you will never know..
you just go ahead and look at your nice articles....
while i go out into the real world...
its so easy to speak ah?

Now listen,
first of all,
from all the people that sorround me,that including freinds,family,
teachers,students,
im how do you say the only pro arabics guy there is..

when i hear people shouting
"death to the arabics",i get very upset,
as i said before im against the killing of any one...
its just that the nature of this Muslem people here is very primitive..
this is my last massage to this discussion,
and that is true to each and every one of you!!!
Maybe im biased because i know the truth,
and you will never know..
you just go ahead and look at your nice articles....
while i go out into the real world...
its so easy to speak ah?

You have been brain washed by your religion, the Muslim children are being taught the same hatred towards you, it's all very sad, all fucking religions suck!:mad:

Well, I live in Israel as well...

Let me say just one thing, those arabs got like about 20 countries, we only have this one.

NO ONE , and i mean NO ONE in here is fucked up enough to bomb, shoot, rape, kidnap, and do all the other things those arabs do to INNOCENT people in Israel, and im talking children, babies, woman, etc.

How can you ask someone that lives here to look at the big picture, when we are dealing here with crazy fucks that have no respect to anything, and are willing to sacrifice their own lives just to kill more and more jews, and not even soldiers, they are killing ppl in the streets!
You cant get out of the house and take a bus without worrying
and looking around to see that some arab with a bag didnt get up the bus.

As someone here said, they will settle for nothing but killing us all and kicking us out of here...and this will NEVER happen unless someone throws a nuclear bomb on us.

Well, im done, i think my second sentence says it all...

Originally posted by Soulreaper
Well, I live in Israel as well...

Let me say just one thing, those arabs got like about 20 countries, we only have this one.

NO ONE , and i mean NO ONE in here is fucked up enough to bomb, shoot, rape, kidnap, and do all the other things those arabs do to INNOCENT people in Israel, and im talking children, babies, woman, etc.

How can you ask someone that lives here to look at the big picture, when we are dealing here with crazy fucks that have no respect to anything, and are willing to sacrifice their own lives just to kill more and more jews, and not even soldiers, they are killing ppl in the streets!
You cant get out of the house and take a bus without worrying
and looking around to see that some arab with a bag didnt get up the bus.

As someone here said, they will settle for nothing but killing us all and kicking us out of here...and this will NEVER happen unless someone throws a nuclear bomb on us.

Well, im done, i think my second sentence says it all...

Hate is such a horrible aspect of humanity.:cry:

Sure. And if we were arabs, we'd probably hate jews. Now that _I_ can look the situation from outside, unlike you, I can see that you are both equally monstrous and inhumane. Israel is a fascist state that has oppressed millions of people for decades - it is no wonder they get terrorized.

And about terrorism itself, Mossad is one of the leading terrorist-organizations in the world (just behind CIA) - they have MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE around the world! Likud party is virtually a nazi party and Ariel Sharon an Adolf Hitler reincarnate. The only thing the Israeli jews seemed to learn from the holocaust, is that now they want to be the ones committing it, instead of victims.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are a lot of horrible things done by the arabs as well. Two wrongs don't make one right, however, and the one-sided support of Israel by USA really hints that America is truly controlled by jews (alongside with arms-industry).

-Villain

Villain - yeah yeah whatever, you live in Finland, what the hell do YOU know...?

Calling Ariel Sharon Adolf Hitler just shows how fucked up you are.
I dont know why i even bother replying to this...

What exactly do you expect the Israeli government to do ?
Just let them keep terrorizing us?