Bush and Bin Laden

Originally posted by Soulreaper
Villain - yeah yeah whatever, you live in Finland, what the hell do YOU know...?

Calling Ariel Sharon Adolf Hitler just shows how fucked up you are.
I dont know why i even bother replying to this...

What exactly do you expect the Israeli government to do ?
Just let them keep terrorizing us?

You must be intelligent enough to understand, that to people on the outside the conflict between your countries is really quite sad and pathetic, it's about time for you all to realize God hates everyone. :D

What exactly do you expect the Israeli government to do ?
Just let them keep terrorizing us?

That's almost the same question the nazi-propaganda machine used about jews in 1930's.

Perhaps they should just for a change start listening to the opposing views as well - read the article E V I L linked for biased morons like you. The government of Israel has NEVER truly tried to achieve a peace.

And to inform YOU something of Finland - we have one of the best educational systems in the world and far more objective media than you have. Thus, I know a lot more than you.

Ariel Sharon is a mad murderer, personally responsible for killings of hundreds of innocent people. Just like Hitler, Stalin, Reagan and bin Laden - they are all equally EVIL for me.

-Villain

Originally posted by gotham
I wish we could throw out this thread and go back to talking about music. There is some really ugly shit being thrown around here. Let's all chill out and appreciate what we have....

Right on man, peace all.

My comment was directed towards you Soulreaper, fucking moron

I was talking about god...you said he hates us all, i said i know he does.
And then you call me a fucking moron and post on the next msg
"Peace All" ?

Im sorry but you suck man.

Originally posted by gotham
I wish we could throw out this thread and go back to talking about music. There is some really ugly shit being thrown around here. Let's all chill out and appreciate what we have....

Well, agreed. It is often nice to argue a little, but I guess we should not be doing it here. So, peace upon you, my friends.

-Villain (a pacifist, after all)

I was talking about god...you said he hates us all, i said i know he does.
And then you call me a fucking moron and post on the next msg
"Peace All" ?

Im sorry but you suck man.

:lol: its so hard to capture context on these damn forums, sorry soulreaper