Bush Torture Memos

good idea.
everyone should try to use 'medievalize' in a sentence, at least once today.

Capital idea, Sue! May I improvise? Something like "some sersious medievalization happening down here!" or "You've been medievaled, muthafucka!"

Or when Julius says, "I SWEAR, I'LL GET MEDIEVAL ON YO ASS!!!" in Pulp Fiction?

Jurched

Tell me how this affects you?

It doesnt affect me per se, but it does show yet again in the Bush whitehouses attempts in side stepping safe guards designed to protect not only law abiding citizens but also citizens deemed to be a possible threat(whether real or imagined) by the govt.

It doesnt affect me per se, but it does show yet again in the Bush whitehouses attempts in side stepping safe guards designed to protect not only law abiding citizens but also citizens deemed to be a possible threat(whether real or imagined) by the govt.

Exactly, it doesn't affect you. For all of the pissing and moaning about this shit. NONE OF US know anyone who has been affected by this.
You also blame the "Bush whitehouses" as if these things are never voted on. Psst. Come here, I have a secret. . . Don't tell anyone but, I think a couple of Democrats voted for the Patriot Act. SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone. We have to let eveyone keep thinking that it is only Bush and those damn Republicans. They think their so cool, honoring their marriages.

Exactly, it doesn't affect you. For all of the pissing and moaning about this shit. NONE OF US know anyone who has been affected by this.
You also blame the "Bush whitehouses" as if these things are never voted on. Psst. Come here, I have a secret. . . Don't tell anyone but, I think a couple of Democrats voted for the Patriot Act. SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone. We have to let eveyone keep thinking that it is only Bush and those damn Republicans. They think their so cool, honoring their marriages.

Wow...you got medieval on his ass!

Look, I am all for the Patriot Act, and the use of eaves dropping devices but the use of coerced confessions is crap. And excuse me if I made a comment about something I felt is wrong but just because it doesnt affect you or me right now does not mean that it wont in the future, and by then because of your kind of attitude it could be too late. Because it doesnt affect me doesnt mean its bad--nice attitude, and that kinda attitude has caused the illegal problem we have today, for decades people that did not live along the southern border didnt pay attention to the problem of illegals flooding into the US because it didnt really concern them or their way of life. Believe me I am no tree hugging liberal, I get as pissed off as anyone when it comes to the problem of terrorism but lets face a reality here, comfort is no reason to turn a blind eye to injustice on any level.

And where did I say anything about the bush white house, democrats or republicans????? Other people may use those "crutches" when dicussing these topics but I did not

And where did I say anything about the bush white house, democrats or republicans????? Other people may use those "crutches" when dicussing these topics but I did not[/QUOTE]

See above.
For the record. I am not against the use of coerced confessions on persons suffering from alzheimers. They won't remember that their civil rights were violated. Allegedly. . .

Its not about the citizens of the USA, it is about individuals captured outside of the USA who intend to to try to attack our country while having no ties to a particular nation. If they were sanctioned by a hostile nation they would be protected by the Geneva Convention articles of war, but they are not protected, therfore we can do what ever we want to them.

I hate when people assume shit.

Its not about the citizens of the USA, it is about individuals captured outside of the USA who intend to to try to attack our country while having no ties to a particular nation. If they were sanctioned by a hostile nation they would be protected by the Geneva Convention articles of war, but they are not protected, therfore we can do what ever we want to them.

I hate when people assume shit.

And I hate pretentious assholes

yup. that was some serious medievalization.
:)

Not mad, not at all. Dont like to be generalized, and BTW you assumed that I assume shit when in fact you are the one doing the assuming
Wait, you assumed that I assumed the you assumed....wait, I assumed that you assumed that I assumed.....
Whatever. The bottom line... you wouldn't have posted such crap if you didn't believe it. Not assumed. You said,
EeriVon said:
It doesn't affect me per se, but it does show yet again in the Bush white houses attempts in side stepping safe guards designed to protect not only law abiding citizens but also citizens deemed to be a possible threat(whether real or imagined) by the govt.
Go ahead, name one American citizen who had their rights medievally taken away from them? I mean that would be proof.