buying a house

naw this is the main house

5wV6Brk.jpg

the barn is cool as hell however and the stone part of it has these really nice medieval-looking white stone walls on the inside as you can see on some of these pics

http://hemnet.sfd.se/BildLista/Default.aspx?objgid=OBJ30366_1212898001

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. Overall it looks like a pretty cool spread of land and buildings. Good luck!

I notice that that is right near the ocean, has land, and costs around $75,000 US dollars.

Seriously, I have no fucking idea why I live in California any longer. This land is nonsense.

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. Overall it looks like a pretty cool spread of land and buildings. Good luck!

oh okay, i guess barns look different in the us of a :D

because there is an actual barn too, a small one

I notice that that is right near the ocean, has land, and costs around $75,000 US dollars.

yeah it's now at roughly $88k after some hardcore bidding action

i currently have the highest bid but who knows

i want this house though

Fuckin' cool. That banquet hall is worth it alone. You're going to need to invest in some tankards now.

Nice! RC banquet at Erik's house. NAD will never leave.
I showed this thread to the wife last night. She guessed the value at $400,000 US at least, and that was taking into account Sweden's weather patterns.

When I told her it was 5 digits she was pretty much on board for Swedish Invasion, so you never know! And she does have family in Stockholm...

This will be awesome. This means we have to buy one of these:

fotonfranforr_kanot.jpg

I showed this thread to the wife last night. She guessed the value at $400,000 US at least, and that was taking into account Sweden's weather patterns.

When I told her it was 5 digits she was pretty much on board for Swedish Invasion, so you never know! And she does have family in Stockholm...

Well the price for a house like that in Stockholm would probably be 6 digits. (but who wants to live in stockholm anyway).

Yeah 100kish seems about right in America, especially in the country. I would hope to have a spot like that one day when i'm a grownup.

it has 8000+ square meters of land too

it ended up at about $91,000

which is neither particularly cheap nor expensive, it's maybe a little more than i had hoped, but no more than i can handle

This will be awesome. This means we have to buy one of these:

fotonfranforr_kanot.jpg

damn straight

you'll go downstream (to us) and then never come back because fuck paddling upstream

good thing we've got a gäststuga