Bwhahahah! Best (sarcastic) custom guitar ever!

Got about 30 pages in, was looking forward to reading all the emails between this guy and the guys that ordered the guitar, and it looks like the threads locked or deleted or something. Badtimes.

Meisterjäger;8159352 said:
That thread really pissed me off. Man, that guy needs a punch in the face. What an arrogant dick.

Bloodjinn, apologies, but I'm not following exactly what you're saying. Who's The pickup guy?

I think he means the guy who makes the pickups called SIN buckers...

Yeah thats what I was saying and still no word on the guitar. Police can't really do anything about it. Thinking I am gonna go over there and settle this the old fashioned way.

Dude this is so upsetting bc my band got brought up into this. Not neccessarily in this thread but in another one. He said he was doing customs for us. Everyone knows I am Jackson Endorsed. Why would I want one of those whackass guitars he is offering. Granted its hilarious and I am stoked someone has shown what he is all about. I am still upset that I got brought into this.

:OMG: sorry about you stolen gear... just wondering, how much of a discount do jackson endorsees get on new guitars/ how many do you get free per year?

:OMG: sorry about you stolen gear... just wondering, how much of a discount do jackson endorsees get on new guitars/ how many do you get free per year?

it usually depends on the level of the artist...but even a lot of "big time" guys don't get that many freebies

example: i think mark morton only has like 3 of his signature series models