Bwhahahah! Best (sarcastic) custom guitar ever!

06112008101.jpg

Well I dunno, it looks like a nice finish anyway (though the neck joint, pickup routings, string ferrule placement, and bridge angle are another story :loco: ) But seriously, it must take at least some skill to get a quilt to look that 3D (unless it's a photo-quilt :Smug: )

Just some highlights since people most likely won't want to read through the whole thing:

Eric Devries built the guitar on the first page of that link I posted. People chipped in to expose the guy for what he is: a hack. He charged $800 for that piece of shit. The fifth fret is dead. The neck is bowed and the back of it is rough.

Devries claimed that this piece of fuck all shit will out perform any $6k esp custom! He later comes into the thread to defend his piece of shit guitar claiming the person testing and performing the "stats" on the guitar fucked it up.

He is a fucking hack, I really wish/hope someone sues his ass and sends him to jail for fraud.

Dude this is so upsetting bc my band got brought up into this. Not neccessarily in this thread but in another one. He said he was doing customs for us. Everyone knows I am Jackson Endorsed. Why would I want one of those whackass guitars he is offering. Granted its hilarious and I am stoked someone has shown what he is all about. I am still upset that I got brought into this.

Talk about scary. The pickup guy stole one of my guitars. So now I am checking the internet and local pawn places for my guitar. So if anyone sees a Transparent Green Ibanez S-470 that is signed by Killswitch pop up online for sale. Please pm me or something. This guitar held a lot of sentimental value to me.

I love the name of tha EC-1000 rip-off. Cerebus. I think maybe he was aiming for "Cerberus", the guardian of Hades, but the best he could manage was Cerebus, the comic book aardvark.

Talk about scary. The pickup guy stole one of my guitars. So now I am checking the internet and local pawn places for my guitar. So if anyone sees a Transparent Green Ibanez S-470 that is signed by Killswitch pop up online for sale. Please pm me or something. This guitar held a lot of sentimental value to me.

WHA?! Story time dude, I take it you have strong suspicions it was him but no evidence?

Nope I know it was him. I will go more into detail when I have gotten done talking with police and what not/ maybe possibly going to take it out of his ass myself.

That thread really pissed me off. Man, that guy needs a punch in the face. What an arrogant dick.

Bloodjinn, apologies, but I'm not following exactly what you're saying. Who's The pickup guy?