By the Pain I See in Others - !?!

DirgeElucidatr

April Ethereal...
at the end of the song, after 9:40 it goes silence. then at around 12:00 it starts with some kind of low sound and then mikael starts to sing something which sounds like in arabic or in a arabic melody. I fucking don't have any idea what is that at the end of a such brutal song. anyone has any clue ?

Mike sings in turkish, not arabic: here what he sings:

and he says: HEPINIZIN AMINA KOYIM. YARRAK OGLU YARRAK OSMANLAR. FENERBAHCENIN DE AMINA KOYIM.

happy now?

DirgeElucidatr said:
at the end of the song, after 9:40 it goes silence. then at around 12:00 it starts with some kind of low sound and then mikael starts to sing something which sounds like in arabic or in a arabic melody. I fucking don't have any idea what is that at the end of a such brutal song. anyone has any clue ?

OMG WUT IZ THAT!!!!!!!?!??!?!!!!1111///

atrocity said:
Mike sings in turkish, not arabic: here what he sings:

and he says: HEPINIZIN AMINA KOYIM. YARRAK OGLU YARRAK OSMANLAR. FENERBAHCENIN DE AMINA KOYIM.

happy now?
kafasını siktimin eşşekleri
anlamıyor musunuz dediklerimi
sadece bi reverse yaptık
millet maymun oldu

diyo olm hahahhaha

Deadly Badgers said:
:tickled: Fenerbahce is a soccer-team :tickled:

But it's played backwards indeed. I haven't turned it around though. :Spin:
What's it say?
Fenerbahce is the worst soccer team :puke:

LONG LIVE GALATASARAY ! HAHAAHAH :hotjump: :hotjump:

Van Hoijdoonk (sp?) sucks as well . But i'd like him alot if he played at Galatasaray :Spin: :loco:

wow, my post was deleted from this thread. all i said was that dirge shouldn't talk, since he, in other threads, said where's the mod.?..to which i replied in this thread, apparently there is none, since you just started this ridiculous thread, which was posted about 27 times within the last 2 months.

Omg yea this thread has been started way too much.

Yep it's Master's Apprentices, which I found out on one of the other threads about this. Afterwhich I recorded and reversed it. They seem to have added additional effects to it though, like the sound skips around.

deliverance said:
wow, my post was deleted from this thread. all i said was that dirge shouldn't talk, since he, in other threads, said where's the mod.?..to which i replied in this thread, apparently there is none, since you just started this ridiculous thread, which was posted about 27 times within the last 2 months.
I wish I could see your post. If I knew there were 27 threads on this, definitely I wouldn't post it again! I only wanted to know what was that. I should have searched before starting this thread though. But obviously I wasn't fucking around like other stupid threads.

Anyways, thanks for letting me know that I was stupid enought o not to look into the lyrics first. Got it.