Eerie Silence in "By the Pain I See in Others"

and by the way, Mikael has pretty much made it clear in other interviews that the two albums aren't supposed to be literally connected. He even stated that he had trouble thinking of Damnation as an Opeth album. There's a reason for why it wasn't a double CD. It's not some marketing ploy. Do some research. Man, I can't believe I wasted all that time transcribing that interview from my magazine in order to answer everyone's questions regarding "the eerie silence" and it just totally went over your heads. Man what a fucking waste. So, is this thread funny? or fucking gay? I say gay. No offense, but that's the last time I help anyone out here.

Opet-
"That's when I awaken from the hour swoon."

Lacent-
"i'm not canadian but.....EH??"

I wake from a half-conscious/half unconscious state also known as DOT or Deep-Opeth-Trance. ;)

yea, i mentioned that in one of my earlier posts, and thats what i thought you were talking about but i wasnt sure, but yea, i get there very easily but it really sucks cause i will be delivering pizza's and end up driving by peoples houses and not realizing it till like 5 min later ;0(

BlackParagon said:
Well, some of you are exempt from my above diatribe. You know who you are. Those that are not exempt, probably don't know it. so no harm done either way. boy, do i feel better now.:rolleyes:

I know how you feel. Some people don't notice the relevant posts, especially when they are your own.