Sep. 29 - Nottingham - Rock City
Sep. 30 - Glasgow - King Tut's
Oct. 01 - Birmingham - Academy 2
Oct. 03 - Liverpool - Uni
Oct. 04 - Manchester - Uni
Oct. 06 - London - Islington Academy

:headbang:

mrthrax said:
i was lucky enough to see them support pantera,wasnt really into them at the time but they sounded great live,i think they will get here.

Shit yeah - I saw them too - forgot !!!! Whhoopps. :dopey:

Would love to see them headline their own shows though.

got my tickets for london and birmingham,might go to brighton and oxford aswell.
fucking awesome live.

Since they aren't playin nern iron, i'll have to travel, the friday show in Glasgow seems the obvious choice.

For any scots goin, whats this venue like?, would it be hard to find for someone who aint been to Glasgow before (with the navigational skills of a blid penguin) ,any cheap but decent accomodation about the place? oh and anybody fancy pints before, during and after the show?????

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Never been to King T's but, from what I've heard, you could probably fit it inside your sitting room!

It's findable though although I'd have to remind myself of where it is.

I was in King Tuts for the first time last week to see El Presidente (a friends brother plays with em, seriously i'm not gay). The venue is absolutly tiny your right on top of the stage, has a small seating/standing area behind the mixing desk. Sound was fantastic though ....

Ahfurfuksek! said:
Since they aren't playin nern iron, i'll have to travel, the friday show in Glasgow seems the obvious choice.

For any scots goin, whats this venue like?, would it be hard to find for someone who aint been to Glasgow before (with the navigational skills of a blid penguin) ,any cheap but decent accomodation about the place? oh and anybody fancy pints before, during and after the show?????

King Tuts is slap bang(ish) in the city center on St Vincent st, loads of reasonable hotels around that area. Loads of bars as well (king tuts is okay for a beer as well beforehand , there is a bar below the venue)...

Jockthrax said:
King Tuts is slap bang(ish) in the city center on St Vincent st, loads of reasonable hotels around that area. Loads of bars as well (king tuts is okay for a beer as well beforehand , there is a bar below the venue)...

cool, looks like it's happenin..... all i have to do is convince the missus that a) i need a holiday, and b) we can afford it. :hotjump:

Jockthrax said:
I was in King Tuts for the first time last week to see El Presidente (a friends brother plays with em, seriously i'm not gay). The venue is absolutly tiny your right on top of the stage, has a small seating/standing area behind the mixing desk. Sound was fantastic though ....

King tuts has had a really good sound for any band i've seen there. I wonder why they playing such a small place tho? thought they would play the Cathouse or maybe even the garage (i'm sure they would fill it).