California gig

On or around Turkey day works for me. Just say where, when and how much.

I have three friends plus myself that I KNOW will be there if you guys show up ANYWHERE in NoCal.

Tell us what your favorite drink and food to bring is if that helps.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Watched Live at Last the other night and now need an Enchant fix bad!

By the way, is there a proposed "where"?

Doug and I have been trying to get this to happen for some time. It looks like March unless we can book something else more low key in February as well in a smaller venue. I am really hoping we can finally make an east coast swing in 2007 as well and will keep working hard on that as well. There is another possible bigger show in May as well if it comes togather with a natinal headlining band touring the states.

I spoke with Doug yesterday actually about this and some other possibilities for early 2007. One thing is agreed Enchant will have another release out in 2007!

We are working on some other things as well.

yea I saw that, thanks for the update Ed!

It's funny you mention February. That band I've talked about some, Kaddisfly, they are from Portland, Oregon, and in February their new record is out. They are talking about doing a Album release show out there. If the schedule somehow worked out, I would love to see that and maybe also head down to the Bay area and see you guys!

Either way, thanks again..very much looking fwd to the new record in '07..and the opening slot..wonder who that might be with?..Porcupine Tree maybe? Yes/Asia?

Hi Ed!

As far as the possibility of supporting another band's tour in May, I imagine you're not in any position to comment on that more than you already have... But that would be great -- I hope you guys can work that out, and it would be especially good if you had the new release out by then so that you can pimp it! :)

Looking forward to more updates from you guys, Ed. We all are! :)

P.S.: Speaking of Yes... Saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra yesterday here in Sacramento at Arco Arena, and much to everyone's surprise, a very special guest took the stage during the encore -- none other than Jon Anderson!!! They played Roundabout and nailed it!!!

March..... :headbang:

Work for me man :worship:

I can start laying groundwork plans already on my end for travel..... :kickass:

Hoping for BIG things in 07 as it has been way too quiet from the ENCHANT camp for too long...... :)

Just listening to Standing Ground yesterday and getting all fired up thinking about seeing 'the boys' live again.....

ENCHANT IN 2007!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

A release in 2007? An east coast gig?

Dare I hope ProgPower works out? I'm on the fence about going for Redemption, but if Enchant were to be thrown in too, it'd be a no brainer.

Awesome!! :worship:

Doug and I have been trying to get this to happen for some time. It looks like March unless we can book something else more low key in February as well in a smaller venue. I am really hoping we can finally make an east coast swing in 2007 as well and will keep working hard on that as well. There is another possible bigger show in May as well if it comes togather with a natinal headlining band touring the states.

I spoke with Doug yesterday actually about this and some other possibilities for early 2007. One thing is agreed Enchant will have another release out in 2007!

We are working on some other things as well.

Finally.............................

We are close! very close to confirming a few dates. More soon................
VERY Exciting!

Dude, I REALLY hope this thing in May works out! :kickass: I think I'd possibly turn into a puddle. :lol:

Also, looking VERY forward to a new CD. Definitely in the mood for more Enchant! I'll also keep my fingers crossed for an east coast thing.

Hey you too Eric

Hopefully we get this booked fotr March and also can go forward with a series of shows monthly, Progressive Metal and Jazz Fusion Based in the area in 2007.

I want to do these at Redhouse every month.

Ed

Hey Ed,

Looking forward to meeting you. This thread looks pretty popular huh?

EB

Big news like really soon as this is a big one......................you guys are going to flip........................a Nor Cal date very soon...............