Calling all Carcass fans.

Reeker said:
This is quite ashtonishing to only see two threads for Carcass - any fans still here? If so, is advertising a fansite legal on this forum?

Carcass will always be my favorite band... post the site!!!!

SO ahhh is there gunna be a website or should i not keep my hopes up... :cry:

This Music never die. We still live, and i one of the biggest fan (I think..) but i never seen Carcass live. I´ll never forgive me. I play a bit guitar and i´m dreaming of bringing the Swansong on stage (only one time and only in amateur style) What do you think would Carcass think about this. Does anyone did this before?? Sorry for my bad english, it´s a shame.

ey man
if i knew how to make websites i would make it right now
I will help u, u know how to make a site?
email me n ask for ideas

:headbang:

i jus got a Carcass dvd
'wake up n smell the carcass'
this is the first time ill b seeing em live
ive herd the songs, n the Fkn rule!!
i wish Carcass still lived
:worship: i bow to greatness that is music
C:headbang: rcass is the music

can somebody tell me why the timings on the cover of necroticism are put wrong? i mean inpropagation for example isn't 6:19 but more than 7 minute long piece, pedigree butchery is 5:16 not 5:50, the differences are gross, can somebody tell me why it's put like that on so many releases of this album?

Wake up and smell the carass is a fucking DVD LIVE, the fisrt time i have seen it, i couldn't stay in a place, super excited :D

nursery_chymes said:
can somebody tell me why the timings on the cover of necroticism are put wrong? i mean inpropagation for example isn't 6:19 but more than 7 minute long piece, pedigree butchery is 5:16 not 5:50, the differences are gross, can somebody tell me why it's put like that on so many releases of this album?

I was wondering the same thing!!!!