My list (bearing in mind that I have yet to hear anything from Watershed):
1. Still Life
2. Morningrise
3. Deliverance
4. Orchid
5. Ghost Reveries
6. Damnation
7. Blackwater Park/My Arms, Your Hearse

Watershed is a good fucking album what the hell. The Lotus Eater is a terrible song but everything else is really good.

I hope every Opeth fan can agree that TGC is their worst song.

I can definitely agree with that. The first time I heard the song, I hit stop about half way through it. I think I've only heard it all the way though a few times. I usually gives songs a change but that song is just awful..

Anyways, I've been listening to The Lotus Eater and Porcelaine Heart a lot and I'm really starting to like them. A major imporvement from GR.

The problem I have with the album is it's very unbalanced. One you get past the first three tracks, it just seems to drag ass and doesn't give me that sense of closure like most the other albums do.

Pretty much the same for me.

Anyway, this is my list...not many fans of Orchid I see lol.

1. Still Life
2. My Arms, Your Hearse
3. Orchid
4. Morningrise
5. Blackwater Park tied with Watershed
6. Damnation
7. Deliverance
8. Ghost Reveries

I still dunno how I feel about it, but it's something like that.

oh, mathias, with your good taste and stuff

btw gold I third the barrage of OMG LISTEN TO SL!!! posts. It's my favorite.

1. Blackwater Park
2. Still Life
3. My Arms, Your Hearse
4. Ghost Reveries
5. Deliverance / Damnation
6. Morningrise
7. Orchid

Haven't heard Watershed yet.

I only read the first 3 pages, but lmmfAo at Opeth = soft rock. These people need a fucking clue. It just reeks of anti-opeth bandwagon hopping, or at the least, severe close mindedness.

Not digging this new stuff so far. Seems like Opeth is going way downhill. I heard there was a song similar to Bathory(!)? Anyone care you explain that?