Calling all Opeth homos

MAYH IS their best.

And I just regained interest with this band with this shite bootleg. Ghost Reveries was quite disappointing. The last minute of this song alone is great. I'm hoping the addition of Fredrick will put some heaviness back into Opeth again. Per's keys sound better integrated as well.

That being said, I wonder what the hell Peter is doing these days. Sitting on some decent royalties?

:( PoS are not predictable.

Yes they are... I predict that their music sucks and everytime I listen to it my predictions come true! :lol:

As far as Opeth... I think they have their moments but overrall the music just doesn't grab me...

Certainly you have to see the retardation and down right self-righteousness in this post. Name me one band you listen to that doesn't do something every album and every song that you didn't already know was coming.

Imaginary Sonicscape by Sigh is a prime example of chaotic avant-garde metal that's full of surprises but still flows together somehow.

Anyway, I'm not gonna claim that Opeth is predictable, 'cause I don't think it is. Well, I guess it is to a certain extent, but so are most bands.

I just don't understand the music. It doesn't appeal to me.

And back to my original point, deemed retarded by so many here: all I was trying to say is that someone with no appreciation for rock music is likely to dig Opeth. That's not that far feched, as Opeth's music is half rock. And especially someone who likelys only death metal and black metal is not likely to like Opeth.

And back to my original point, deemed retarded by so many here: all I was trying to say is that someone with no appreciation for rock music is likely to dig Opeth. That's not that far feched, as Opeth's music is half rock. And especially someone who likelys only death metal and black metal is not likely to like Opeth.

I'd laugh pretty hard if I ever met someone who only likes death or black metal. That's pretty sad.

Pink Floyd wreck all metal. Best band ever.

This new Opeth tune is sexy, by the way.