Camel

NineFeetUnderground said:
i see. This could probably be part of the obscure 70s prog thread though.

i was gonna post it in there, but there's a lot about camel in there, and also, some people that don't listen to prog wouldn't even bother reading that thread. this way, maybe some would be like "camel..what the hell is this?" read it, and take my suggestion? hah

Camel is good. I just ordered another CD. I had mirage...NImrodel is a great song. i think I ordered Moonmadness...but I"m not certain right at this moment.

disregarding the other post because it says the genre name of what camel is...yet now downloading camel because you know mikael likes them seems lame. why wouldnt the other one spark any interest if its on this forum in the first place?

well like what deliverance said, I'm not a huge prog fan so I've only looked at that 70's prog thread once or twice...I didn't even see anything about camel in there

hahahaha

"HI HOFF FANS! We all know David Hasselhoff is a living legend. No other man has done so much for big chest hair and smooth chatup lines.

David Hasselhoff is a god. Not only a magnificent actor/singer, but an incredible maker of television & film.

Every woman desires him. Every man aspires to his hairy manliness.

Want to impress your friends? Printout and make the exclusive David Hasselhoff paper airplane!

Want great deals on Dave's CDs, DVDs or videos? Go to our Amazon Hoff Shop

If you would like to receive email updates, or would just like to share your David Hasselhoff stories, send an email to davidsthong@hotmail.com"

his email address is 'davids thong'???