CAMEL

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
So I brought Camel's first album on saturday... I think its pretty awesome myself, Obvious now where Mike got Benighted from (Track 5 ). So what other albums do you guys recomend by Camel?? Is their live album any good?? (forgotten what its called but was released in 1984)

wow vamp, how could you not mention mirage?

benighted, DEFINETLY get a hold of their 2nd release, "Mirage." definetly my favorite of their work.

also, as the above said, 'Moonmadness', 'Snowgoose' , and also try and get 'Rajaz'

I would reccomend a song called: "Hymn to her" (morningrise like riffs) I have that one on a live dvd titled "Coming of age". This live dvd might be a very nice introdution to the band. It's a nice selection of both old and new songs. Comparable to the shows they played on the last 2 tours, which were very impressive.

I ahve a bootleg where Mike said Ending Credits is ''total ripped off'' from a Camel song, I'm just searching for it

does someone..?

Tablinan said:
I ahve a bootleg where Mike said Ending Credits is ''total ripped off'' from a Camel song, I'm just searching for it

does someone..?

no, it just sounds like Camel would write it, or something similar.

They only blatantly ripped off "never let go" by Camel in their song "Benighted"

Camel's newer stuff is much better, IMHO.

Mirage and Moonmadness are the best. Benighted, by the first album did you mean the self titled one or mirage? is it any good?