can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters

met406

Jun 20, 2004
Croatia, Zagreb
Many people that play something are just talking about playing (ex. I know this and that song, that is easy) and taking a picture of themselves playing an instrument,
but I, and I think a lot of other guys, want to hear some of it.
I hope I am wrong about "just talking" part and that this topic will have a lot of replays with links to samples of you playing bodom.

I'll post a video of me playing a song from this band that are 1000x better than CoB, they're called Battleheart and they fucking ROCK!

more talking, man, if you don't have anything to show, better don't say anything untill you have, I hope you will post and that you play very good, we will see, until then......

haha, dude, battleheart is his band. if he cant play his own shit. Then what the fuck. you might as well assfuck him with a steel pole. but fuck man. what did you think i meant by lousy self promoting fucker?

I've actually been waiting to hear some of Needled's stuff. I dont think he shit to prove to anyone either, this is just coming from one musician to another. If it were a fucking competetion...then of course i would win :) . no...probably not, lol, but im pretty confident with my playing

Damn downtuning! Main reason why I don't play much of Bodom, but hey I'm actually thinkin of now! Second reason......I wouldn't post a Bodom song/video here is that I rarely play a cover song's solo note by note, most of the time I just throw my own licks and end up doing my own version with my own feel to the song's solo, and so I think when you people hear a guy playing let's say "Lake Bodom" with a changed solo that's not Alexi's, you are not going to like it. :loco:

do it man, im open to change id actually like to hear that, i definitely add my own little solos when im playing along to random shit.

I can play Bed of Razors, i could probably get Hatebreeder if i tried perfectly, the problem i have with most of the songs is they're all fast and complex so i can't time them with the drums and such very well for a cover, but BoR and HB i could probably do.

the solo in bed of razors is nice to play and i love it, also the silent night bodom night solo yeah! so you must try the beginning (or all) of red light in my eyes part 2!!!!! thats very cool and a fucking good practice!! i swear!