Can bass player do this.......???

Jesus Akerfeldt! Your right that is really impressive. On the other hand, I still prefer Bassplayers playing just because it has more emotion, playing amazingly fast solos is one thing, but playing with feeling is another.

Forest-of-October said:
Jesus Akerfeldt!

HAHAHAHA........that just made me laugh out loud....hahahaha........funny fella.....everyone here at work is laughing ....hahahaha....!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Forest-of-October said:
Jesus Akerfeldt! Your right that is really impressive. On the other hand, I still prefer Bassplayers playing just because it has more emotion, playing amazingly fast solos is one thing, but playing with feeling is another.

It's just a solo, its not like sheehan always plays like that. Mendez probably barely comes up with any of the bass lines anyhow, so it's impossible to say how great he is.

OMFG that guy is like, the Rusty Cooley of bass playing! I seriously think people should emphasize the bass player in more bands, cause they are almost always left in the background, or no one really pays attention to them. That guy is a good influence, quick, every bass player on here go do guitar solos now!!! I can do the two hand tapping and thats about it, otherwise that guy would PWN me like a N00b. Except his puny bass only has 4 strings, let's see him handle my 6 mwahahaha!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Everybody is tearing the shit out of Sheehan, and I'm kinda wondering why. One of the greatest bass players in the last 20 years. If many professional musicians praise him, why is he so "bad"? Or am I just misinterpreting the comments?