Can I just say...................

at the london gig there was even some pushing on the steps to the left of the mixing desk (where i was standing. i was the one with the alex skolnick trio t- shirt- did anyone see me?!) and some aggro between 2 guys right near the back.

personally i'm not into moshing at all- i don;t see the attraction (maybe after being forced to play rugby at boarding school for years, LOL).
i just like to stand/cheer/shout/headbang and enjoy the music not get knocked around by idiots.

i missed the guy with the headress- where was he?

btw was the upstairs bit full too??

the gyu witht he indian headdress was a mate of a mate of mine, he was down the front moshing with full headdress on, even crowd surfed with it on, kudos to that crazy dude !!!, only saw hime twice but it cracked me up both times !! quality headdress !!!!

knew some people upstairs and yeah apparently it was rammed all the way up to the back bar !!!! packed out !!!!

didn't see ya there bud, twas miles away from ya by the soundof things......

I was at the edge of the pit jumping up & down on the spot, banging me head and singing away, and some turd behind me thought it was funny to push me forward into other people a couple o' times. Ha fuckin ha. If he was pissed off that I was in his in his way why didn't he just say. Or stand away from the pit. It WAS an Anthrax gig. Bell-end. He stopped after I turned around and laid my hand upon him, though and I had a great time.

yeah man some dudes are just pricks, ok so i ain't the tallest dude around, but some lanky twat though i'd make an ideal arm resat for him during balck lodge........ man did i flick the #best "seriously fucked off" face i could pull.....

how rude !!!!!!!