Can I start a thread about Gamma Ray's Majestic?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
HOLY THUNDERFORCE!

Put aside all the usual responses to random power metal bands, but has anyone given the latest Ramma Gay album a chance?

gammaray_majestic.jpg

I liked it on the first couple of listens, but on about the 5th go I was really blown away. This is smokin' !

The riffs are just speed metal blitkrieg and the songs themselves rule. I've always liked Gamma Ray a lot, now I feel bad for not having listened to them in a while. This makes me want to love them all over again, and pet them and call them george.

They have a NY show coming up and I wanna go! :kickass:

i heard this ... I hate the band ... but liked this disc ... definetlly springtime cruising music.

Why ask the question, if you're just going to proceed anyway?

I'll answer: No, you may not start a thread about Gamma Ray's Majestic.

Just the name makes me want to brokeback all over myself.

As much crap as people like JayKeeley have given me about listening to anything remotely "core", I have to take every opportunity I can to make fun of something remotely "power".

Nate The Great said:
As much crap as people like JayKeeley have given me about listening to anything remotely "core", I have to take every opportunity I can to make fun of something remotely "power".

Yeah, but the difference is, this is good!! But yes, you do have to be a fan of heavy metal to like it.

Nate The Great said:
Please post a pic of the band, so I can confirm how legendary they are.

Oh puh-lease....don't start going on about image in a world of emo haircuts, corpse paint etc. And yeah, Kai Hansen was in this band called Helloween? Ring any bells? :tickled: