Can River Dragon be played on 6 strings?

Yuh-huh.

To the topic starter: Why not just forget this seven string nincompoopery and cover Sea of Possibilities like a real man.

Evolution 169. That is the superior Dead Heart song.

Random, but... what is the significance of the number "169"? I have always wondered and it has bothered me!

Insignificant.

yeah, no shit. it's the best song on the CD

I can't tell if you are sarcastically joking like before but I do love that song.

Why not just forget this seven string nincompoopery and cover Sea of Possibilities like a real man.

You are still doing it wrong! Then again, I'm not too into the first album :lol:

Altitudes said:
Random, but... what is the significance of the number "169"? I have always wondered and it has bothered me!
It's been discussed here before. Something to do with the chaos theory, yadda yadda.

Altitudes said:
You are still doing it wrong! Then again, I'm not too into the first album
I'll compromise with the Tiananmen Man.

If i remember correctly, the whole idea behind the song Evolution 169 was just to make us think there was a point. People try so hard to interpret lyrics and find a way to make the songs meaningful. lyrically, evo. 169 was just a joke. to keep us guessing when it really was just... random.

It's been discussed here before. Something to do with the chaos theory, yadda yadda.QUOTE]
that would be the only thing serious about that song. Other that that, the song has no real meaning behind other than to mess with us in trying to interpret song lyrics.