Neverheadz - please help...

Don't know about the pickups, but Schecter makes some pretty nice guitars, I have an Omen 6, would've got an 006 (six string 007), but I believe it was just a bit more ca$h. My Omen 6 is a pretty nice guitar for $350. Stock pickups should do you just fine. I would recommend Seymour Duncan pickups though, they are pretty nice (they have them on the schecter blackjack [very nice guitar btw], I don't think you would have to modify your guitar at all for the pickups, they fit fine on an Omen 6 [cousin has them] don't know about a 007 though).

DiMarzio offers the blaze, the tone zone 7 and the evolution 7.

The blaze is "modern sounding" as it gives the mids a bit of a scoop, but its a bit fuzzy. The tone zone is what I think Korn uses... supposed to be pretty good overall... The evolution was developed by Vai, and carries over a lot of overtones... it's good, but, maybe not for everyone?

Seymour Duncan makes the JB-7, the Invader-7, The Distortion-7, the Jazz-7, and the 59-7.

The JB is fucking awesome. Smokin' passive, good output... Megadeth uses `em, as well as... well, almost everybody has used one at sometime... the 7 is obviously their 7 string variety. The invader is "built for metal", but, I think its too dark and fuzzy... I'd pass. The distortion isnt bad, but not as clear or packing as much "bite" as the JB. The jazz and 59 are much better suited for the neck. The jazz is clearer, the 59 is more "bluesy"... I prefer the Jazz.

EMG makes the 81-7 and the 707. I used to like EMG's... but, now, I really dont. They're ok, but, I'd look elsewhere.

Carvin's 7 string pups are good as well, and I hear good things about Lundgren, since you're already in Denmark... maybe the availability is better there?

Good luck with the guitar, they're not bad.

J the TyranT said:
Carvin's 7 string pups are good as well, and I hear good things about Lundgren, since you're already in Denmark... maybe the availability is better there?

Good luck with the guitar, they're not bad.
Well, the only guitars we have around here are Gibsons and Fenders! If you want other brands then the only option is Copenhagen - they have almost everything... And thanks :)

I meant for pickups, anyways =). Carvin makes pickups... aka pups. You might also look into picking up something on the internet! Its kick ass for finding deals.