Jeffs guitars

Babykabob

Jake-RTM
Nov 22, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
myspace.com
I see tons of pics of him playing a Schecter C7 Hellraiser, but on the schecter website and on jeffloomis.com, it says his shecter gear is only the Blackjack(c7) and the 007 elite...which ive seen him play both, yes...but i was just curious as to why it never says anything bout the Hellraiser(which he seems to play most often, and is a badass guitar...)

72405-jeff05.jpg

^ he's playin the HELLRAISER there...^

jeff used to have this really bad ass custom Axtra Stylus... but some heavily bearded fan stole it from him i think.

Babykabob said:
I see tons of pics of him playing a Schecter C7 Hellraiser, but on the schecter website and on jeffloomis.com, it says his shecter gear is only the Blackjack(c7) and the 007 elite...which ive seen him play both, yes...but i was just curious as to why it never says anything bout the Hellraiser(which he seems to play most often, and is a badass guitar...)

72405-jeff05.jpg

^ he's playin the HELLRAISER there...^

If you click on the Hellraiser model on Schecter's web site (whether it be the 6- or 7-string) it will show him playing a Hellraiser...which is pretty much an endorsement but they just don't list it.

Hapexamendios said:
If you click on the Hellraiser model on Schecter's web site (whether it be the 6- or 7-string) it will show him playing a Hellraiser...which is pretty much an endorsement but they just don't list it.
Yeh, I noticed that...but just thought it was weird that they don't list the Hellraiser as one of his endorsed models...its better, and more expensive...

Hapexamendios said:

Actually what they show on that pic is him playing a Blackjack, not Hellraiser.

And just because I can, here it comes again...

cort-schecter1.jpg