Schecter Blackjack

Impy

Impale/Exhale
Jan 21, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
www.sepiadreamer.tk
Hi guys, i know this has been discussed to bits already but i just wondered if anyone knows the actual prices on the Schecter 006 and 007 Blackjack, i'm guessing you can get em cheaper than the Schecter website says but the links on the site to stores don't have any prices on their websites...

Oh really? That's a lot cheaper than what the website suggested.
I'm gonna have to pick up one of those then, well i'll have to make sure i like it first, but i've liked just about every Schecter i've played before so...

Do you think in you can get, say, a C-1 hellraiser in europe for less than 800$ ? I'm considering buying it in a year or so...

Moonlapse said:
Cheapest I could find for a C-7 Hellraiser here in Australia is $1,500. Kinda disappointing how much is slapped onto the price once they ship down.

Hope you get a good deal.

Thats pretty cheap considering what else you cant get for $1500 AUD, check out bmusic.com.au and email shane, he's a top bloke and will look after you.

Yeah bmusic.com was basically where I sourced that quote from. I was recommended that site by Dominant Instruments, who are a distributor in Schecter guitars. I'll look through the site more throughly though and contact Shane directly, as you suggested.

Thanks!

EDIT: They have a ton of email addresses on the site, and I'm not really sure which one I should use to contact them about pricing.

Kazrog said:
This is a plug, but I wouldn't plug this store if this guy wasn't cool to me and everyone I know:

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com

Order through Jason here. He has given me great prices on my ESP guitars, plus free setup + strap + picks + t-shirts + catalogs.

+1

One of the best retailer period. Have purchased three guitars from Jason. Used to live in Denver, CO and the store itself is great. Best service in the industry! He fills orders around the world. I was in the store once when he was sending some gear to someone in Israel.

Moonlapse said:
Yeah bmusic.com was basically where I sourced that quote from. I was recommended that site by Dominant Instruments, who are a distributor in Schecter guitars. I'll look through the site more throughly though and contact Shane directly, as you suggested.

Thanks!

EDIT: They have a ton of email addresses on the site, and I'm not really sure which one I should use to contact them about pricing.

shane@bmusic.com.au

I think that Dominant Music own Bmusic.

Kazrog said:
This is a plug, but I wouldn't plug this store if this guy wasn't cool to me and everyone I know:

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com

Order through Jason here. He has given me great prices on my ESP guitars, plus free setup + strap + picks + t-shirts + catalogs.

Just sent an email requesting information from him.

Usually how long does it take to deliver? My brother lives in LA and that's where it would be delivered.

Impy said:
Just sent an email requesting information from him.

Usually how long does it take to deliver? My brother lives in LA and that's where it would be delivered.

Well since I live in Santa Barbara, I'm sure the deilvery time is about the same. Assuming the guitar you order is in stock (you will know) it should only take 3-4 days.

Impy said:
I just got an email back from Jason, $549 incl. a set of strings, a strap, 8 picks, a schecter tshirt and they'll set it up for free too.

Pretty nice deal, thanks a lot for that link Kazrog!

Another killer deal from Jason. I really hate to sound cheesy, but this guy understands what customer service and going the extra mile is, which is more than I can say for fucking Guitar Center, Sam Ash, and the other big retailers. Let us know when you get your new axe, and post some pics!