Can somebody recommend me a good guitar with this simple specs?

its a lot more work than its worth to put 24 frets on a Rhoads V... i used to think 24 frets was a necessity too... until i got my Rhoads... its really not necissary, how often do you honestly play up there?

I've been looking around for the next guitar I want to buy for some time now, and I've pretty much given up on finding "the perfect" one. You probably wont get that unless you get it custom made. Also, I used to really be into getting metal looking guitars, but honestly, my Jackson RR-3 (about $600 new) doesnt play half as well as my mexican strat (about $400 new).

Still, good luck. Also, I'd say that you'll probably be happier compromising the looks a bit for the quality. The asthetics of a guitar are very important, but I've had some guitars that despite their looks and modest price range, played like shit.

The Deacon Dr. O said:
I've been looking around for the next guitar I want to buy for some time now, and I've pretty much given up on finding "the perfect" one. You probably wont get that unless you get it custom made. Also, I used to really be into getting metal looking guitars, but honestly, my Jackson RR-3 (about $600 new) doesnt play half as well as my mexican strat (about $400 new).

Still, good luck. Also, I'd say that you'll probably be happier compromising the looks a bit for the quality. The asthetics of a guitar are very important, but I've had some guitars that despite their looks and modest price range, played like shit.
the rr3 imo is very poorly made, an RR1/RR1T or RR5 is leagues ahead of it. my RR5 plays like a dream.

Elysian893 said:
js35=js30=shit. the floyd rose on the js35 is a super low ripoff model, terrible quality, the wood is super cheap and note incredibly toneful, the neck plays like shit, the fretwork sucks, theres way too many bad things about the js3x series to make it worth buying.

Dude you bitch way to much about it, sorry to say but the player makes the guitar not the other way round, so it doesnt realy matter, if i give my guitar to alexi he will make your £10000 guitar sound like a piece of shipwreck wood with pubes for strings!

Once you play like alexi, then start to worry about the quality guitars, and no just because you can shred at 220 bpm doestn mean your good.

DeathPact said:
Dude you bitch way to much about it, sorry to say but the player makes the guitar not the other way round, so it doesnt realy matter, if i give my guitar to alexi he will make your £10000 guitar sound like a piece of shipwreck wood with pubes for strings!

Once you play like alexi, then start to worry about the quality guitars, and no just because you can shred at 220 bpm doestn mean your good.
you are so clueless. thank you.

Elysian893 said:
its a lot more work than its worth to put 24 frets on a Rhoads V... i used to think 24 frets was a necessity too... until i got my Rhoads... its really not necissary, how often do you honestly play up there?

Well I´ve got an American standard Strat now, 21 frets, and it plays pretty smooth, but 21 frets gets limiting sometimes, so the next guitar I want it to be 24 so It wouldn´t limit me at all.

Now if it was for me, I´d be getting something like this (27 Frets hehe)...
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/kiko/

I´m also wondering how much would these guys charge....

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/customorder/quote/form.html

Elysian893 said:
you are so clueless. thank you.

Id rather trust a lead guitar player than a shitty power cord riff player that playes with downstrokes :devil: what do you know :zzz: 9 years and you play like you do!! shame on you, stop bitching about shit guitars and learn to shred!!

m-inVader3.jpg

Ran InVader, signature model of Peter from Vader.
construction : neck thru body
body : alder
neck : maple w/ dual action truss rod
fingerboard : ebony
inlays : dots /mother of pearl/
bridge : Schaller Floyd Rose Tremolo
tuners : Schaller M6
frets : 24 medium

pickups : EMG 81
controls : 1 x volume
finish : satin black w/ red bevels
price : 980 euro
options : chrom or black chrom hardware - standard
: Schaller Security Lock - standard
: hard case + 70 euro

www.ranguitars.com

Edit: If you don't like single pickup they can make you one in any spec you want.

DeathPact said:
Id rather trust a lead guitar player than a shitty power cord riff player that playes with downstrokes :devil: what do you know :zzz: 9 years and you play like you do!! shame on you, stop bitching about shit guitars and learn to shred!!
i rest my case, you know nothing of my playing.

and alexi doesn't play rr3's dipshit. and also, if a good guitar player can make a shitty guitar sound good, they can make a great guitar sound even better, pull your head out of your ass.

Wings of a dream said:
Well I´ve got an American standard Strat now, 21 frets, and it plays pretty smooth, but 21 frets gets limiting sometimes, so the next guitar I want it to be 24 so It wouldn´t limit me at all.

Now if it was for me, I´d be getting something like this (27 Frets hehe)...
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/kiko/

I´m also wondering how much would these guys charge....

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/customorder/quote/form.html

or maybe one of these

EC29.jpg

;)

DeathPact said:
Ralf said:
m-inVader3.jpg

dammm if i pay so much i would like to have better inlays!, nice looking guitar though

whats wrong with dots? it won't effect your sound or anything so why does it matter? do you want sharkfins so you can be alexi? also that guitar is cheap, i think us prices its like less than 1000 which for a guitar like that seems pretty damn good to me.

They can put any inlays you want, all ran guitars are handmade to your specifications. This is just Peter's signature model so it looks like that.