Can someone post a sample of a trigger track?

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Looking into buying a set of ddrum triggers and was wondering if someone could post a wav sample of a snare or tom or kick track of the trigger blips from recording the trigger straight to a preamp as well as the mic'd sound that went along with it? Just want to experiment with editing and replacing and see how much easier it really is, thankssss...

I have found it great to blend the trigger signal with the snare and toms to really lighten up the attack in the highs.

But my triggers are not sounding clean anymore

Can anyone post some trigger samples for snare and all toms hits? That would be great

Hey guys... can you please upload the trigger tracks for snare too? I tried out my new triggers today and i think there's something wrong... so please can you upload a sample of the snare trigger?

I'm also having trouble with mounting the tom triggers on my dw collector toms.. it's a no-go ... any suggestions?! ... tnx!

Hey guys... can you please upload the trigger tracks for snare too? I tried out my new triggers today and i think there's something wrong... so please can you upload a sample of the snare trigger?

I'm also having trouble with mounting the tom triggers on my dw collector toms.. it's a no-go ... any suggestions?! ... tnx!

Does it sound like a broken mic with some little bleed?

You are going to have to be more specific as to why you are having trouble. With this description, all I can think of is you might just be doing it wrong.

When im mounting it on the rim i have to press the trigger all the way down so the screw can be mounted - but then again the trigger is pressed against the drum skin to hard (like i would muffle the toms).

I imagine it's a problem with the size of the hoops around the toms, not much you can do really. If the kit's only used for recording you could try get the cheaper Ddrum triggers which go on one of the tuning lugs instead...!