Can someone post the setlists for the NY and Canada shows PLEASE!

cakjr1212

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2005
I posted the set list,for the NJ show.It would be nice to know what they played at the other shows.Thank you!

I believe the setlist in NY last night was the same as the NJ setlist except for

did NOT play:
Burnt Offerings
Raging Waters

DID play:
DNR
Three Days in Darkness
True Bliever

i woud've liked to hear all five of those and more, but what can you do? chuck billy also said they are going back to cali the next day and that this would be the last time they would be coming out here for a little while, and next time it should be in support of the new album!! though frankly ill believe it when i see it

Thanks for the reply.I would have loved to see them perform those three songs from The Gathering.

solarfall_ said:
And they didn't play "Trial By Fire" last night in New York. I don't know why..it was on the setlist....

As far as I know, The Preacher wasn't on the setlist but they played that anyway. In fact, I was told that the setlist actually called for Disciples as the encore, when in fact they ended the regular set with it, then encored with The Preacher and Alone In The Dark. Great show :headbang:

shaq said:
As far as I know, The Preacher wasn't on the setlist but they played that anyway. In fact, I was told that the setlist actually called for Disciples as the encore, when in fact they ended the regular set with it, then encored with The Preacher and Alone In The Dark. Great show :headbang:

yea the NY show was insane