Can someone recommend something good piano books?

I don't know what direction you want, but I have an awesome book, with really cool famous and not-so-famous blues stuff. It's called 'Just Blues' by Stephen Duro. Every song kicks ass and is fun to play.

karelrulez said:
I don't know what direction you want, but I have an awesome book, with really cool famous and not-so-famous blues stuff. It's called 'Just Blues' by Stephen Duro. Every song kicks ass and is fun to play.

Guess I gotta buy that one.

The only song I can play is Greensleeves (love that song), self made songs and some tunes of the Efteling. Only dutch people know what I mean...

Yeah just something good piano books. Have someone in progressive band made books? Jordan Rudess? Someone. I have those classical books much.
Franck Hermanny said (adagios bassist) there maybe will be book where is adagio songs to all instruments. I just emailed to stephan forte and asked is that true... if it is im gonna practise all those songs.. keyboard notes i mean

I think you're wrong!
Of course one should "waste" his time on technical excercises. That's what makes a great player and composer on any instrument. I believe that your identification as a musical entity arrives after many years of intense practice and experimentation, or plenty of drugs... :p