Can you please suggest bands that are similar to NIGHTWISH ?

BoogieMk1

Jun 25, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
ive been listening to nightwish lately and i find their music to be absolutely outstanding blend of melody , power and superlative vocals.....if there are bands out there who are of the same/similar style......id be obliged if you could list them here.

thanks in advance :tickled:

try therion- theli, otherwise maybe edenbridge, I personally dislike edenbridge, but Ive seen them compared to nightwish, only in my opinion not as good. I havent really listened much to them though.

speed said:
Oh god- why would you want to find a band that sounds like Nightwish? Well I guess we all have our eccentricities.
Maybe it's because he likes bands like Nightwish. What's your problem? Jesus Christ, I'm sick of shit like that. Let people like what they want to like.

Sorry Timmeth- thats why I said we all have our eccentricities- as in we all have peculiar tastes. Yes, i usually dont make such comments, im sounding like Luminous or Dying Sun- oh well.

speed said:
Sorry Timmeth- thats why I said we all have our eccentricities- as in we all have peculiar tastes. Yes, i usually dont make such comments, im sounding like Luminous or Dying Sun- oh well.
Maybe to you, but maybe not to him.