Can you read Danish?

Originally posted by spaffe
you mean if the concert was more interesting when i was drunk? :)

haha :lol: a few beers can really get your legs going, but polka? :D

how bout my avatar now?

Yeah, I see your avatar clearly now, it's all here. Polka happens every now and then but usually me and another metalhead starts the "vals" as we say in Sweden while they're playing the best metal. Try it, it's great!

Originally posted by Patric
Yeah, I see your avatar clearly now, it's all here. Polka happens every now and then but usually me and another metalhead starts the "vals" as we say in Sweden while they're playing the best metal. Try it, it's great!

hehe i know what vals is, im also from swden you know :p
hmm.. perhaps i'll try it but im still a bit sceptical. perhaps you can show me at 2000 decibel if i'll go there? ;)

Nah I'll have no choice but to be sober at 2000 Decibel BUT if you decide to come to Denmark one night with me I'll show you to the darkside after, say, 17 pilsners or so on both parts. And oh, just because two metallers are hugging and kissing doesn't mean they're gay :lol:

ah it's a sober festival, forgot that, damn ;)

haha i'm no homophobic but i don't want it to go beyond (intimate) hugging, i mean who knows what'll happen after 17 danish pilsners :D

Ah we're all metal comrades so no worries on my front :D Anyway, last time at Tex I was almost raped by this really hot metalchick and she stuck her arse up my face and I went down on her right there on the metal dance floor (she had her pants on, though). That was WILD man, absolutely amazing and I was harder than Dirty Harry hahaha....

Perhaps this was a little much info :confused: