Can you read Danish?

See, THAT is what I call a real party. Obviously some overweight Danish flummig pothead can't relate to that :lol: Oh, and great song you're listening to there, man. Pure Swedish melancholy!

Damnit, bastards, Im of strong Danish descent!... leave my people alone... the name viking originated from Searfaring Danes anyway, so bite me, you even-farther-northerner bastards... I actually just read that Norway is the lightest drinking country in the world...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE, PRANCING ABOUT THE FORESTS!?!? GET DRINKING.

and quit picking on Danes... the Finns have an even harder language to understand... and then theres the Dutch, and the Swiss... Damned be by the Allfather already....

Originally posted by Patric
See, THAT is what I call a real party. Obviously some overweight Danish flummig pothead can't relate to that :lol: Oh, and great song you're listening to there, man. Pure Swedish melancholy!

the danes are decent alcohol consumers, not in our league of course, about the pot i'm openminded at least one time each year at roskilde ;)
oh yes a great song indeed, i really like the lyrics on that album, pure poetry

I'ts my favorite song of the album, especially when Mikeal goes För evigt jag förnimma ditt fjät
Formad utav tidens rand
Nornor skrek och gudar grät
När du slets ur min hand

Anyway, yeah hash can be good when you're watching a tripped out movie or listening to Down haha, but it's not as metal as booze and all other drugs is umm quite non-metal. I've known lots of potheads who are zombies nowadays though, as it is do damn easy to get hold of pot in Denmark.

Indeed, booze is the only Metal/Viking drug ;)

everything else is for the hippies over there *points toward Vinland*

Hahahhaahha....yeah but, the hashich culture is pretty huge in Denmark, too. Then again, the majority of Swedish buisnessmen call the Danes "Arabs of the North" :lol:

yes i would never ever do pot as often as i do alcohol (~1-2 times each month) i've seen one of my friends become really fucked up by that shit and a just stop caring about anything but that.
and going high to a metal concert is not an option, there you should join your fellow metalers in the mayhem, not stand wagging beside smiling like some dork :)

Hah, I've never been drunk or high to a concert, it fucks up my moshing skills and neckmuscles, and yeah the PIT is the place to be with all metal comrades loosing your fucking mind! Hey spaffe, I HOPE you'll be right there in the center of the mayhem when AA plays at 2000 Decibel!

if it's not my favourite band i dont mind beeing a bit tipsy ;)
think i had had quite a few "harboe guld" when i watched slayer last summer... must have had sine i can't really remember hehe

yes i'd love to go there, two of my favourite bands will be there, amon and vintersorg, and diabolical are ok, the rest i'm not to sure about/haven't heard, but i'll check what a train ticket will cost and if it's affordable i'll probably go there even though i'll have to go all by my self since all the people i know listen to the wrong kind of music :rolleyes:, guess they haven't realised it yet hehe

Vinland being North America right? Heh. Hippies.

some good assed bands from Denmark:
King Diamond
Mercyful Fate
Aurora
Invocator
Hatesphere (HELL IS HERE \m/!!!)
Iron Fire
Wuthering Heights
Compos Mentis

Im sure there are way more that Im forgetting and dont know about also...

Yup Vinland is North America, it was the third place Leiv Eiriksson landed when he discovered North American around the year 1000.

Furious Trauma, Koldborn, Withering Surface, Urkraft...yeah, there's some good bands from Denmark.

Spaffe: heheh, Harboe guld, eh? I always drink that stuff cause it's so damn cheap and it blows your head off fairly quick.

Originally posted by Patric
Furious Trauma, Koldborn, Withering Surface, Urkraft...yeah, there's some good bands from Denmark.

Spaffe: heheh, Harboe guld, eh? I always drink that stuff cause it's so damn cheap and it blows your head off fairly quick.

yes it's very nice, tastes nice, it's strong and you don't get tired of it, i drank i for one week at roskilde :)

hm... seems as if my avatar-host i down, or is it just me?

Nah I can't see your troll either, must be a computer problem.
So was the more umm interesting when drunk? Hhee...Yeah you see, I go to Tex (metal/rock bar in Copenhagen) often totally PISS DRUNK and then there's a metal disco so I often dance polka and salsa etc. with other metalheads, very interesting indeed.