can you see it?

Oct 29, 2001
can you see the picture in my signature? does it work?
'cause i followed the usual procedure to insert a linked picture, but this time i cannot see it. to me, i just have a blank signature. i'm sure the picture is hosted properly, the link is correct, so i haven't been dumb or something.

just answer, really. thank you.

poor screen brightness or contrast, something nasty in your temporary internet files folders, that huge cactus just in front of your keyboard, illuminati, conspiracy theorists saying it's because of illuminati, mysterious c.i.a. agents saying it's because of conspiracy theorsits saying it's because of illuminati, random passers-by, flu virus reaching its peak in your native country, wearing your glasses without removing them from their case, me.

Fourka said:
mourningstar i can't see it..

right, so the solution of the dilemma must lie amongst the things we have in common. let's start:
- do you like agatha christie?
- can you play volleyball?
- can you cook biscuits?
- have you written a graduation thesis about marketing strategies in oligopoly?
- are you an olny child?
- do you have a turtle?
- are you always cold lately so you have to sleep under a mountain of covers with socks and jumper on?
- do you like alan partridge?

i'm not sure this is the shortest way, though :err:

Susie said:
Believe it or not i have had a conversation with that woman :)
that would be more useful if during that conversation she'd revealed you the solution to my problem!

I like Thatcher - but then I'm a conservative American. But anytime anyone says I blame Thatcher, I can only think of Rik Mayall. Bwilliant!