Help us advertise OL`s show in PP6!

I made a few you guys can use, I thought it would be cool to have different versions so it doesn't look too monotonous.

Hopefully you like them!

Banner1.jpg

Banner2.jpg

Banner3.jpg

Banner4.jpg

Banner5.jpg

Banner6.jpg

Banner7.jpg

Banner8.jpg

Banner9.jpg

Personally I think FLOOD WARNING would be the best promotional tagline for the ProgPower appearance. Here in America, a "flood warning" is a temporary warning by the weather service of dangerous flooding in a given area. In the case of OL and ProgPower, it is temporary because it is a one time appearance in Georgia, and it's a flood because...well, it is Orphaned Land.

In my mind, it would go something like this:

FLOOD WARNING

Atlanta, Georgia, Sept. 16th 2005, ProgPower USA
Orphaned Land washes ashore in the States
Progressive Metal with a Middle-Eastern flavor​

Give me 5 minutes to come up with something just using the same layout for simplicity (and because I'm lazy)

Haha- great work you guys! I think I wil lbe banned from some dutch metal sites- I only talk about OL and they might get tired of it. But I will use these great looking banners to irritate them even more :loco:

Even if one person comes to this site every week to check out the music and then buys the album- my goal is achieved. I get a lot of positive reactions, the banners will be a great help too! :hotjump:

Yeah I know they might not havea huge following in the States- yet!!- But 900 tickets, that's really not a lot. I'm mighty curious about this festival.