Can your girlfriend/boyfriend be a pain in the ass sometimes?

Is your girlfriend/boyfriend a pain in the ass?

• Total voters
Yes, but only on the phone, and/or on myspace/IM.

She never shuts up. But I guess it's good that she talks a lot, as it eliminates potential awkward moments

Does she ever give you shit, because she misses you, and is bitter at you, because you went on vacation, or went somewhere's where she can't see you for at least a week or so?

Yes. Sometimes I just don't answer the phone, and she somehow knows that I purposely didn't answer it.

Yes. Sometimes I just don't answer the phone, and she somehow knows that I purposely didn't answer it.

I do the same thing, dude. Whenever she pisses me off to point where I'm ready to punch a wall, I just hang up on her, and ignore her 50-100 phone calls for at least a couple of hours, if not, a day.

Right now, this has to be the 30th missed phone call I had on my cell phone tonight.

I do the same thing, dude. Whenever she pisses me off to point where I'm ready to punch a wall, I just hang up on her, and ignore her 50-100 phone calls for at least a couple of hours, if not, a day.

Right now, this has to be the 30th missed phone call I had on my cell phone tonight.

I don't let it escalate to the point where I'm that mad at her, because if I say the wrong thing I won't get any lovin.

I would imagine the proper answer to this question would be something like, say, does a bear shit in the woods?

Actually, a few years ago, I was at a provincial park and went to use the outhouse only to find bear shit everywhere...can't fault a bear for trying to have manners...

I don't let it escalate to the point where I'm that mad at her, because if I say the wrong thing I won't get any lovin.

cover2191_18225.jpg

Track 14

Thats all I'm gonna say...

^ Just read the lyrics to that song thanks to metal-archives, damn, I think that's slowly starting to happen to me.

Yes my girlfriend is a pain in the ass sometimes, but there appears to be no option for that answer in the poll.

I recently broke up with mine, but im already on track with someone else. And this new bird is annoying as hell. Yeah she means well, but the constant texts, emails, etc, its psycho. But she is damn hot so I dont really care.

pic now.

I know you have them Faith, and there is a good chance that she is probably nekkid!