Can your girlfriend/boyfriend be a pain in the ass sometimes?

Is your girlfriend/boyfriend a pain in the ass?

• Total voters
I don't think that a real girlfriend can be a pain in the ass very often. But you wanna know what's a persistent pain in the ass? When you're dating a girl, and you're not very into her, and she's super into you, and she gets all possessive and overbearning, and won't leave you alone, and makes all these bullshit plans for her and you. This has happened to me a couple times, so now I have decided to only date women that I can really get into.

But you wanna know what's a persistent pain in the ass? When you're dating a girl, and you're not very into her, and she's super into you, and she gets all possessive and overbearning, and won't leave you alone, and makes all these bullshit plans for her and you.
haha, i feel ya there mate.

Fucking hell, last night the girl was like 'Im coming down to the common (big ass area of grass that everyone knows about), wanna meet up?' so I said yeh sure. I was at a mates house and it was 11pm but I thought fuck it. So it takes me a while to get there but I make it, phone her up and ask where she is. She says shes the otherside of the common, which is another 10 minute walk, but I agree to it anyway, get to the otherside......no ones there. Phone her again 'Oh we've all gone to this club, the others didnt want to wait so they left, and I didnt wanna be a loner.' The club is about 20 minutes walk away from where I am. So I told her to fuck off, as I didnt realise she wanted to meet up for a few minutes before she went clubbing. Anyway ruined my night. Twat. Got a nice long 'Im sooo sorry, baby' text this morning. Ahhhh. Sorry to talk so much, but that was a major pain in the ass.

I don't think that a real girlfriend can be a pain in the ass very often. But you wanna know what's a persistent pain in the ass? When you're dating a girl, and you're not very into her, and she's super into you, and she gets all possessive and overbearning, and won't leave you alone, and makes all these bullshit plans for her and you. This has happened to me a couple times, so now I have decided to only date women that I can really get into.

I love those syk0 girls. You can make them do almost anything. It's like having your own personal groupie all the time.

Thats a point I remember a girl I was dating saying she wanted to be my wife and shit, even though I was still in school. She was dead serious aswell, her friends said she went out and bought wedding magazines, books and phoned churches up. She had to go, I actually did it over the phone because I was scared she'd kill me. Mental.