Can your girlfriend/boyfriend be a pain in the ass sometimes?

Is your girlfriend/boyfriend a pain in the ass?

• Total voters
My last girlfriend, despite being nice and hot, was one of the most frustrating people I have ever met. Most agree with me.

my girlfriend isn't as worldly as me (she is disabled just like me, but in a different way), but I don't make it her mortal wound of her life. our phone conversations and convos at work aren't very deep, but hey, what can you do?

Only in person.

9months now and I love her an all but for fuck sake, when we go and meet up with friends I don't wanna do the whole couple thing, like constantly playing and shit with each other, This gets her super pissed off and I don't stop hearing about it for days.

But fuck it I learned not to give a shit so everything's cool now:headbang:

but for fuck sake, when we go and meet up with friends I don't wanna do the whole couple thing, like constantly playing and shit with each other, This gets her super pissed off and I don't stop hearing about it for days.
That's a problem of many girls, btw. Pretty stupid, imo.

I have the most low-maintenance, amazing girlfriend ever. She doesn't nag, will always cook for me, etc. No but seriously she will. She does other things too.

whistle-while-your-wife-works-20061113114143541.jpg

"OH MY GOD BRIAN? I was watching the tv today, and i heard about this guy named hitler. Someone whould really stop him"