Annihilator
Voi Vod
Razor
Anvil
Exciter
Infernal Majesty
-----------------------
not from the 80's

Fireign - i got their demo after visiting their website about a year ago and it just killed me. it is awesome thrashy power metal with blackened vocals. just some awesome amazingly headbanging stuff.

Eidolon

3 Inches of Blood

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Fleet Street is the only FIST album I've heard and it has some killer songs on it (especially the hilarious title track!). I looked it up and you are correct, Wyvern. Street Fighting Heroes was on their '83 album "In The Red". That's the album right after Fleet Street in '81.
Actually there are two Fist bands. The NWOBHM one recordd two albums now available through the compilation made by Neat records "Fist: Back With A Vengeance" (on my 2005 purchases list).
The Canadian one was called originally Fist and then Myofist, recorded 5 albums between 1979-1985, and then one more in 1996. Afterwards a couple of compilations but the band seemend to be active.

The one I have is the Canadian band. Never heard the NWOBHM version. Boy, it sure gets confusing when two bands have the same name and play the same style of music. I found a full write up on them on canadianbands.com and it doesn't appear they've been active as a band for about ten years now. Not sure how dated that write up is though. I saw they re-released Fleet Street in 2001 though, with some bonus tracks.

My bad on the Budgie! I was going off of memory more than research, and sometimes me ol' memory fails me.

Wyvern said:
Besides all the cool bands mentioned I need to bring the attention on Black Knight one of the most underrated metal acts of all time their only album "Master Of Disaster" (check my avatar sig) is a masterpiece of classic metal.
They had both a male and a female vocalist in their short career, but their voices were so akin that the album and the bonus tracks in it are not clashing at all. Songs like 'Master Of Disaster', 'Black Knight', 'Day Of The Wizard' and the amazing 'Battlefield'makes this album a genuine gem.
Sadly media and labels refused to recognize the metalness of a female lead singer and the band never fot their deserved break.

Their album was reissued as limited copy edition a few years ago, if you can get one do it!
YES! This band is AMAZING!! :worship:
Great you listed them theyre indeed one of the most underrated bands ever.

Also Infernal Majesty should be on the list imo

You know, I've never heard about this Black Knight band. After several of you guys started harping about it, I had to see if I could find any mp3s. SUCCESS! I found the song Aargaithor on the label website. WOW! That song kicks ass. Too bad that album is unavailable in the States.

You know, I've never heard about this Black Knight band. After several of you guys started harping about it, I had to see if I could find any mp3s. SUCCESS! I found the song Aargaithor on the label website. WOW! That song kicks ass. Too bad that album is unavailable in the States.
Actually I do got it in US. But it was a limited edition, I had 282/500. Is still available on http://www.metalmayhem.com/ $15 + S&H.

Strange I have used it in the past, their prices and S&H are not very wallet-friendly but they do have stuff not very available online. A made only a few purchases but never had a problem (inside US). As for the shopping cart it seems they are re-building it because I used it.

Optional you can buy it through www.gemm.com, but they made a surcharge with some sellers (including MetalMayhem).

I believe is the CD version the one they have.

Why would you like a vinyl having a CD available?
c010.gif

My bad on the Budgie! I was going off of memory more than research, and sometimes me ol' memory fails me.
Dude we all make mistakes :) Its just that Budgie is one of my 70s favorites. And I love their "If swallowed do not induce vomiting" EP and their 1980 "power supply" album.

AntonCrowley_16 said:
since your talking about thrash metal.....
Does anyone know why Annihilator got rid of the singer from Carnival Diablos?
You mean Joe Comeau? No real explanation was given as far as I know. I think that Waters made a very stupid move when he fired Joe. I think that Comeau was one of the best things that happend to Annihilator. But thats just me :Spin:

Hawk said:
:kickass::kickass: O yea!! Let have a fucking party!!!!!! :headbang:
I've watched the Saxon dvd prob....mega times.
One thing I'll say Biff rules Biff Fuckin Rules and is older than you and I Hawk!!
Brought the Pigion with us

The Eagle Has....