CANDLEMASS US Tour Rollcall!!!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Sorry to make a non-Nov Doom related thread, but if there is one band that most of us on this forum agree on (aside from ND of course), its the mighty CANDLEMASS!!!

Their tour started last night at Jaxx.

I will be there Sat night @ the Pearl Room in Mokena...

I should be able to get to the show, we should all do the doom dance at some point :O (eve though theres no messiah it'd still be cool)

I'm not a fan of Candlemass, I appreciate all they've contributed (started?) to their genre but I guess it's just not for me. I would kill to see Daylight Dies though, too bad their not coming anywhere near FL.

Ok, first..........
leglamp.jpg

And now....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Candlemass and have for years, but I never saw this video until recently. I always felt that they were quite unfairly overlooked and often poked fun at.......and then I saw this video and said, "Oh, ok." lol Still a great song but the video......good fucking grief.

Oh my lord, hahaha!! That video was so horrible I couldn't stop watching it, the best part has to be the guitar player doing the solo with a cast on not even holding a pick.

Yeah, I recently listened to an interview with Messiah and Leif, from the bonus disc for the NIGHTFALL remaster.

I guess the video was shot over two days.
One of the days was an obvious snowstorm.
The night before the video shoot, Messiah went to the local HARD ROCK CAFE, where supposedly a lot of Swedish metalheads hung out, and asked them to show up to the shoot.

Anyone who thinks this video sucks has never seen a RHAPSODY video!!! :lol: