Canes Last Night!!! WOW!!!

SGT KAMAI USMC

New Metal Member
Dec 7, 2003
WOW!!!
I have been a Maiden fan since the early 80's. I bought every album, and went to every concert. These girs are BAD ASS!!!! I just went to see them live at Canes in San Diego, and it was like being at an Iron Maiden Concert.
The drummer is unreal. Better than most men I have heard play. And the 2 guitarist were hittin all the solos just like smith and murray! The Bassist was dead on Harris, and if you closed your eyes you would think she was Harris! The singer has an incredibly strong voice, and really does the songs justice.

I am so impressed I am gonna go to every show in San Diego if I can. I will definately be draggin my freinds out there with me.

I am a budding guitarist/ songwriter myself. Here are a few of my songs. Give em a listen and tell me what you think...
They are all me guitar, drum machine (my drummer has no mics to record with :( ), and vocals. I am desperately searching for band members. I need a lead guitarist, a singer ( hate my voice ), and a bassist. I have tried to find some but its hard to find a match when your an outsider to the music scene. Maybe you ladies or some of the peeps in this forum can help out. Listen to the songs and see if you know someone that would fit!
I appreciate your help even if it is just feed back!

http://www.usmc-warriors.com/kamai/insomnia1.mp3

http://www.usmc-warriors.com/kamai/heavyhands2.mp3

http://www.usmc-warriors.com/kamai/hate2.mp3

Keep rockin ladies, its an inspiration.

Keyser, were you the guy workin the Tshirt stand? If so, maybe you remember me, My wife and I were there and bought 2 shirts from you right before the show ended. Were memorable cause we were probably irritating you with our indecision on which shirt to get, and what sizes and kept going in and out lol. I just went upstairs and my wife and 2 year old daughter were sleeping and my daughter is holding the Maidens tank Top like it was a teddy bear lol. She loves monsters, and she really likes the monster comming out of the ground and she wants the shirt lol.

SGT KAMAI USMC said:
Keyser, were you the guy workin the Tshirt stand?
Keyser is a She. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the show SGT KAMAI USMC!!!!!!!!! San Diego is a fun place to play! Especially Cane's! I'll have a listen to your stuff a little later today.

Cheers!

Hey......Thanks CrankYanker for the onstage help! You're a natural!
Thanks also to all our help and crew last night! We couldn't do it without each and all of you! Thank you! And of course, thanks to everyone who made it out to San Diego! Until the next gig!

Kewl. I hope the show went well. A full moon for good ol Keyser, eh? Well, I hope you didn't let the light of the moon guide you home. :p

I would have love to have gone and helped out, but alas, yours truly was at home studying.

That's what I should have been doing last night and was doing all day today. I'll be so glad when my finals are over!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey......Thanks CrankYanker for the onstage help! You're a natural!
Thanks also to all our help and crew last night! We couldn't do it without each and all of you! Thank you! And of course, thanks to everyone who made it out to San Diego! Until the next gig!
Good times! Thank you for letting me hang and help out. It was a blast!!!
Killer show last night! Along with the rest of the crowd, my Maiden/newbie sister and my 2 banger buddies were in shock n' awe by your great performance.
Really really fun. Thanks.:Spin:

Great show. thanks for playing murders in the rue morgue. I was in shock!!! Its one of my favs. Oh, and switching up the intro and dropping the churchill speech/aces high/2 min to midnight and opening w/ caught somewhere in time was nice too. Granted its the classic show opener, but I was getting a little bored of the live after death intro from the last 5 times I've seen the band....

I kept calling for charolette the harlot and women in uniform....maybe next time????

and never drop phantom of the opera from the set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!