cannibal holocaust

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
i did it in reverse - when i was in my early 20's i 'digested' all of the lesser cannibal genre films - except for CH.

jungle holocaust, man from deep river, etc etc - all of them, as far as i can tell. i think this was mostly because CH was never available in this area on domestic video (if at all - i forget what was and wasn't available back then), and i never sought out a bootleg because... well, i need to keep some films in a special place. like, i'd never watch the exorcist for many years. i still haven't seen it completely, but 90% is pretty much taking it out of that place.

i have new films that i won't watch, and for whatever reason tonight was the time to take CH into the light.

i am fucked up from it!!!

Is this the one with the pregnant scene? If so, I haven't seen, a friend did, and he returned the tape and doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

toby and i just watched this again a few days ago! there's something about thanksgiving that makes you want to watch cannibal films, i guess. but yeah! it's one of my favorite movies! definitely well made.

-Mia

I love it, I usually have to fast foward through the animal killing though, especially the turtle. :(