Can't think of a good studio/production services name!!

pitoga

Nov 30, 2009
Lima - Peru
Greetings, i'm hitting my head against a wall here. I've been trying to come up with a great name for my production, mixing and recording services but every good one is already taken. And the ones that are not, aren't that great either. I don't want to have the word studio in it, for i'm not promoting my recording space but my ability to produce. If the name has productions in it it's ok, but if non of these words is needed that would be great. If someone has a name that could be good and wouldn't mind to share it. I would be really thankful.

If it's possible i want it to be pointed towards all kinds of music genres but still want to keep the "rock" or "metal" feeling to it.

Thanks in advance. the "good" names i had where these

*2 Bus productions
*Inducted Productions

pretty shitty names hehe

You live in Peru, why an english name ?
It doesn't has to be in english, but between english names or spanish names i prefer english, because it sounds more "world wide" And across the internet i still could offer mixing services. As for names in spanish, in my opinion they do limit your audience a bit.

The ideal would be an "ambiguous" name. That isn't any language in specific or a word that is widely used, like ketchup for example.

Hey don't laugh Mike, that stuff is delicious! :Smokedev:

haha, it surely is. Better so Aji de gallina, or papa rellena.

Cast Iron Audio is not that bad, but can't really relate to it.

My Bro came up with

Shredded Audio
Shredded Sound.

They sound good but maybe a bit to "guitar freaky".

haha, it surely is. Better so Aji de gallina, or papa rellena.

Cast Iron Audio is not that bad, but can't really relate to it.

My Bro came up with

Shredded Audio
Shredded Sound.

They sound good but maybe a bit to "guitar freaky".

Hmm, shredded, at least to me in this instance, would mean more like "torn up" than guitar related. If it were "shred audio" or "shred sound" I could see it being taken as more guitar related, though. Just IMO.

In case someone is wondering what papa rellena is. This is a recipe video my mother did on how to prepare papa rellena.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymXSRE4pPE&list=UUp2lOQYj4EhSsbK8vQHc6HQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Well, this thread went way off topic. About the names, for the moment the "winner" is Shredded Sound, any other suggestions? what do you think about the name?