Can't wait till tomorrow

Pajvela

The Un-tykwodront
Jan 4, 2005
Moscow, Russia
I just post to say how much I'm waiting for the 10th of March to finally come...
I really do love this date... much more than the New year party... or even than my own birthday...
Guess why? :tickled:

Well it's Dan's birthday tomorrow, but I fail to see how that would affect you in any direct way..

On a related note, we're gonna have a Swanö special on the campus radio tomorrow at 20:00 CET (+1 GMT). www.mick102.nu and click on Lyssna. I think it should work...

Cerebus said:
Well it's Dan's birthday tomorrow, but I fail to see how that would affect you in any direct way..

On a related note, we're gonna have a Swanö special on the campus radio tomorrow at 20:00 CET (+1 GMT). www.mick102.nu and click on Lyssna. I think it should work...
A-A-A-A! You fail to see! Tr00 fans here in Russia DO know "IF Dan's BIRTHDAY :worship: would affect us in a direct way or in an indirect one..." :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Since year 1997, we here have a special tradition for the 10th of March! I mean we gather together and go to a well-known russian banya with lots of vodka, red ikra, bliny and so on and so frth! That is the only way we can celebrate this especial date, and none of you can take it from us! Cheers! I would have invited you, lived you not so far abroad... :D
As for the radios - I'm too metalhead to listen to it... :yell:
And Pajvela, I fear she is much too addicted to Dan and his stuff!! Skromnee nado bytj, detka!! :)

2 Cerberus
Perevedite emu pojalujsta, chto medvedi v nashih banyah mojutsya sovershenno besplatno!

Cerebus said:
Jovisst... instämmer till fullo.

I hate quarrels... :tickled:
Matsaa matsaa woltin pojma. Tuevetto, dooralya! :wave:

2Pumpkindodo
Stop this immediately!!!!
Chto ty rasfloodilsya tut, tebe drugih forumov malo??!!!!!! :yell: