Cant Wait!! :)

WarHead

Handful of Nothing
Aug 27, 2001
Virginia
DIMMU BORGIR :headbang: .........CRYPTOPSY :headbang: .......and fuckin KRISIUN :headbang: are playin at jaxx today....im so going...so getting in the pits....and so getting the livin shit kicked out of me..... cant wait cant wait cant wait.....:)

hmmm......im talkin bout the jaxx in VA......cool place.....just too many damn hookers!! ...lol

Originally posted by WarHead
DIMMU BORGIR :headbang: .........CRYPTOPSY :headbang: .......and fuckin KRISIUN :headbang: are playin at jaxx today....im so going...so getting in the pits....and so getting the livin shit kicked out of me..... cant wait cant wait cant wait.....:)

:mad: Aaargghh!! Lucky you!! *jealous* :p
Cryptopsy are coming to Sweden too, but only to Gothenburg and not
to Stockholm where i live!! :mad:

Krisiun destroys live....Cryptopsy i thought was a bit weak live when I saw them....never seen Dimmu, never plan on it :D :D Krisiun will rip you a new one

JUST GOT BACkkk.,.,..,.IM RREEEEEAALLY HIGH.,..,.,me and angleofdeath............hehe.,.,.,KRISUIN was awsome.,.,.,Cryptopsy was great.,.,.,but man.,.,.,moshing was crazy.,.,.weed was good.,.,still is.,.,mmmmm:Smokedev: :Smokin: <---me and steve

Originally posted by WarHead

I just won 2 tickets to the Tuesday show in Worcester, MA - from the radio station I listen to on Sunday nights for metal. I am totally psyched too.

Originally posted by metalmancpa

I just won 2 tickets to the Tuesday show in Worcester, MA - from the radio station I listen to on Sunday nights for metal. I am totally psyched too.

dude.,.,.,awsome.,.,.Krisiun owned.,.,.,no questions asked.,.,.good times